The Thief is designed for speed in knee to chest high surf. The combination of the outline and the bottom contours create a fast-maneuverable board that makes small waves fun. The outline is an updated version of the classic Lis Fish with straighter rails and wings that are pushed back to widen the tail and improve the glide on gutless waves. The low entry rocker and concave provide instant speed to cheat the closeout sections and glide through flat sections. The vee in the tail offsets the flatter rocker allowing for tighter turns. This is a super-fast board with a wide sweet spot that defines fun surfing. I ride mine with Futures T1 Twin+1 and the Akila Aipa Twin fin set.
11th Street Surfboards and Surf Station collaboration - the Thief Surfboard in EPS epoxy construction. Hand shaped locally in St. Augustine, FL by Phil Dompe.
Surfboards may be returned or exchanged under the following conditions:
• The surfboard must NEVER have been ridden, used, waxed or damaged in any way by the customer.
• Customer is responsible for ALL shipping and custom charges (if apply) to return or exchange the surfboard/item.
• A $50 Restocking Fee will be charged for all returned surfboards.
• The surfboard must be returned or exchanged within 10 business days of initial purchase.
• We strongly recommend insuring all returned or exchanged orders. We are NOT responsible for returned surfboards that have been damaged or lost in transit.
• Any value for excess damage to a returned item due to poor packaging from the sender will be deducted from the refund amount.
• All Used Surfboards are Non-Refundable.
|Size||SE U.S.||East Coast||West Coast||HI+AK|
|5'9 & Under||$25||$39||$49||$199 (UPS)|
|5'10 - 5'11||$75||$75||$95||$229 (UPS)|
|6'0 - 8'0||$115||$135||$145||Quote|
|8'1 - 9'11||$299||$375||$425||Quote|
|10' & Up||Quote||Quote||Quote||Quote|
|*Special Rates||SE U.S||East Coast||West Coast||HI+AK|
|5'11 & Under||$20||$20||$20||N/A|
|6'0 - 8'0||$95||$125||$125||N/A|
*Special Rates only for Channel Islands, Surf Station & select Used boards.