The Gremlin is the perfect board for your first transition to a performance shape from a longboard or for those who can surf and are looking for a go anywhere and do anything addition to their quiver. Made using the most advanced construction for maximum durability and performance and featuring genuine Futures finboxes and durable Eco EPS construction. *Do not include fins. See recommended set below.
Funformance™ design by Jon Pyzel and John John Florence
Eco EPS Construction
Soft EVA Top Layer
Genuine Futures Finboxes
Five Fin setup
Each Funformance™ board that we make is constructed of the highest quality materials and built to perform from progression to performance surfing. Each of our boards features lightweight and durable epoxy/fiberglass construction, a full length recycled EPS foam core with an internal wood stringer, genuine Futures™ boxes and a soft durable EVA top layer.
For maximum performance, each of our boards features hand sanded rails to match the performance profile of each of our board designs. This is a huge advantage of our Funformance™ boards over traditional softboards as the geometry of our designs is able to be applied to our exclusive technology through detailed hand finishing of each and every board.
Designed for your first wave or for a performance addition to anyone's quiver, our boards are focused on progressing your surfing every time you paddle out.
Surfboards may be returned or exchanged under the following conditions:
• The surfboard must NEVER have been ridden, used, waxed or damaged in any way by the customer.
• Customer is responsible for ALL shipping and custom charges (if apply) to return or exchange the surfboard/item.
• A $50 Restocking Fee will be charged for all returned surfboards.
• The surfboard must be returned or exchanged within 10 business days of initial purchase.
• We strongly recommend insuring all returned or exchanged orders. We are NOT responsible for returned surfboards that have been damaged or lost in transit.
• Any value for excess damage to a returned item due to poor packaging from the sender will be deducted from the refund amount.
• All Used Surfboards are Non-Refundable.
|Size||SE U.S.||East Coast||West Coast||HI+AK|
|5'9 & Under||$25||$39||$49||$199 (UPS)|
|5'10 - 5'11||$75||$75||$95||$229 (UPS)|
|6'0 - 8'0||$115||$135||$145||Quote|
|8'1 - 9'11||$299||$375||$425||Quote|
|10' & Up||Quote||Quote||Quote||Quote|
|*Special Rates||SE U.S||East Coast||West Coast||HI+AK|
|5'11 & Under||$20||$20||$20||N/A|
|6'0 - 8'0||$95||$125||$125||N/A|
*Special Rates only for Channel Islands, Surf Station & select Used boards.