The SUB DRIVER 2.0 is the latest iteration in the continuing evolution of our most user friendly, pro-formance shortboard. Developed in the soft peeling points of San Clemente, it loves small to average surf and really does well in connecting the dots in mushy points, or weak, broken up beach breaks. A surfboard developed for competitors in sub-par surf, that actually transitions perfectly to everyday surfers. The SUB DRIVER 2.0 was derived to benefit the Pros, yet it really is perfect for most “Bros”. Reflecting the small wave demands from Kolohe Andino, Griffin Colapinto and our up and coming team of Jr Pros and WQS Warriors, constant evolution and noticeable updates have brought us to the point where we are now proud to launch the SUB DRIVER 2.0.
Featured updates and adjustments include…
The SUB DRIVER 2.0’s curvy, hyper extended, rail rocker creates a hinge under the rear foot and counterbalances the low, flat centerline tail rocker, enabling it to be surfed tight and vertical in the pocket, as well as the already speedy down the line drive. The wide nose and tail block combined with the low tail rocker and generous dims, allow the SUB DRIVER 2.0 to be ridden 1-2” shorter than a DRIVER 2.0 or similar performance shortboard. Now available in standard sizing and the larger scale, SUB DRIVER 2. BRO dims. If you’re looking for a tried, tested and proven small wave performance machine, look no further than the SUB DRIVER 2.0.
Surfboards may be returned or exchanged under the following conditions:
• The surfboard must NEVER have been ridden, used, waxed or damaged in any way by the customer.
• Customer is responsible for ALL shipping and custom charges (if apply) to return or exchange the surfboard/item.
• A $50 Restocking Fee will be charged for all returned surfboards.
• The surfboard must be returned or exchanged within 10 business days of initial purchase.
• We strongly recommend insuring all returned or exchanged orders. We are NOT responsible for returned surfboards that have been damaged or lost in transit.
• Any value for excess damage to a returned item due to poor packaging from the sender will be deducted from the refund amount.
• All Used Surfboards are Non-Refundable.
|Size||SE U.S.||East Coast||West Coast||HI+AK|
|5'9 & Under||$25||$39||$49||$199 (UPS)|
|5'10 - 5'11||$75||$75||$95||$229 (UPS)|
|6'0 - 8'0||$115||$135||$145||Quote|
|8'1 - 9'11||$299||$375||$425||Quote|
|10' & Up||Quote||Quote||Quote||Quote|
|*Special Rates||SE U.S||East Coast||West Coast||HI+AK|
|5'11 & Under||$20||$20||$20||N/A|
|6'0 - 8'0||$95||$125||$125||N/A|
*Special Rates only for Channel Islands, Surf Station & select Used boards.