The SWORD-FISH is precisely as the name implies: A furiously fast Pelagic fish, aggressive, with a wide powerful tail, and a long-pointed nose. Designed at the request of (and direction from) Kolohe Andino, as an extension of his favorite RNF-Retro. Kolohe surfed his little neon RNF-Retro better than I’d ever seen anyone surf any fish in small Trestles waves. Inspired, yet not satisfied, he came to me wanting to create something even better. With the gauntlet laid, we went to work and to do just that. Starting with Kolohe’s magic little 5’6” RNF-Retro we added 3” of length, by extending the nose, pulling it in and added some gradual nose rocker. We also narrowed the entire board a bit and pulled the tail in just slightly, retaining the double side-cut ”Pelagic” outline. We kept the tail rocker and bottom curves the same but blended the rails a bit more.
The end result being a 5’9” 19.25” 2.38” little speedster, reminiscent of a classic, Clyde Beatty “Rocket-Fish”. We documented Kolohe’s first surf on our first attempt, and knew we were onto something. “I love it. It might be the best alternative board I’ve ever ridden. Let’s make it a model!”. So we did…. Kolohe Andino’s SWORDFISH: A fast, aggressive and powerful predatory “Fish”, with a longer, pointed nose, side cut “Pelagic” outline, wide fish tail and ridiculously fast rocker.
“Fast, precise, playful and just plain fun, the SwordFish is fast paddling, easy to ride, iconic, every day, speed burning, pocket turning, no need for good waves yearning, bullet of a board for everyone.”
Surfboards may be returned or exchanged under the following conditions:
• The surfboard must NEVER have been ridden, used, waxed or damaged in any way by the customer.
• Customer is responsible for ALL shipping and custom charges (if apply) to return or exchange the surfboard/item.
• A $50 Restocking Fee will be charged for all returned surfboards.
• The surfboard must be returned or exchanged within 10 business days of initial purchase.
• We strongly recommend insuring all returned or exchanged orders. We are NOT responsible for returned surfboards that have been damaged or lost in transit.
• Any value for excess damage to a returned item due to poor packaging from the sender will be deducted from the refund amount.
• All Used Surfboards are Non-Refundable.
|Size||SE U.S.||East Coast||West Coast||HI+AK|
|5'9 & Under||$25||$39||$49||$199 (UPS)|
|5'10 - 5'11||$75||$75||$95||$229 (UPS)|
|6'0 - 8'0||$115||$135||$145||Quote|
|8'1 - 9'11||$299||$375||$425||Quote|
|10' & Up||Quote||Quote||Quote||Quote|
|*Special Rates||SE U.S||East Coast||West Coast||HI+AK|
|5'11 & Under||$20||$20||$20||N/A|
|6'0 - 8'0||$95||$125||$125||N/A|
*Special Rates only for Channel Islands, Surf Station & select Used boards.