The Skindog Blender Surfboard is shaped for high-performance surfing, and features a wider overall template and a somewhat relaxed rocker (compared to a comp board built for hollow waves), making it more forgiving and allowing it to thrive in anything from knee-high slop to solid, down-the-line, open-faced peelers. This combination of design elements makes for an all-around performance board that turns on a dime, glides through flat sections, and locks you in when nose riding.
“I built this board primarily for open-faced waves of all sizes, but preserved the necessary performance design features to handle hollow sections as well. I first rode this board in the 2015 World Longboard Tour event in China, and ended up finishing 3rd in the world—so I can assure you the design works!” – Ben Skinner
Surfboards may be returned or exchanged under the following conditions:
• The surfboard must NEVER have been ridden, used, waxed or damaged in any way by the customer.
• Customer is responsible for ALL shipping and custom charges (if apply) to return or exchange the surfboard/item.
• A $50 Restocking Fee will be charged for all returned surfboards.
• The surfboard must be returned or exchanged within 10 business days of initial purchase.
• We strongly recommend insuring all returned or exchanged orders. We are NOT responsible for returned surfboards that have been damaged or lost in transit.
• Any value for excess damage to a returned item due to poor packaging from the sender will be deducted from the refund amount.
• All Used Surfboards are Non-Refundable.
|Size||SE U.S.||East Coast||West Coast||HI+AK|
|5'9 & Under||$25||$39||$49||$199 (UPS)|
|5'10 - 5'11||$75||$75||$95||$229 (UPS)|
|6'0 - 8'0||$115||$135||$145||Quote|
|8'1 - 9'11||$299||$375||$425||Quote|
|10' & Up||Quote||Quote||Quote||Quote|
|*Special Rates||SE U.S||East Coast||West Coast||HI+AK|
|5'11 & Under||$20||$20||$20||N/A|
|6'0 - 8'0||$95||$125||$125||N/A|
*Special Rates only for Channel Islands, Surf Station & select Used boards.