|5'4||19 1/4||2 1/4||25.90|
|5'5||19 3/8||2 5/16||27.20|
|5'6||19 1/2||2 5/16||27.80|
|5'7||19 5/8||2 3/8||39.90|
|5'8||19 3/4||2 3/8||29.90|
|5'9||19 7/8||2 7/16||31.30|
|5'11||20 1/8||2 1/2||33.50|
|6'0||20 1/4||2 9/16||35.00|
|6'2||20 1/2||2 5/8||37.40|
|6'4||20 3/4||2 3/4||40.60|
|6'10||21 1/2||3 1/16||50.40|
The Pyzel Astro Pop Surfboard is designed to give you some extra spark and easy paddle in weaker, slower waves, while still keeping a performance edge and super fun to ride in good surf.
You want to go fast? Weʼve got the Funformance design that will give you another reason to get into the water all summer long. The Astro Pop is designed to give you some extra spark and easy paddle in weaker, slower waves, while still keeping a performance edge and super fun to ride in good surf.
Built off of the Astro, the retro fish weʼve been making for years, the Astro Pop has a more pulled in nose and tail, with a little wing to help pull in the last 4 inches of the tail which creates a lot of curve in the outline, adding maneuverability without sacrificing any speed. The bottom has a deep double concave running through to vee off the tail which makes the board get up on top of the water in even slower, weaker waves and still easily tip over onto the rail at high speeds.
A mild beak nose helps keep the thickness up into the nose, but itʼs not overly chunky, more like a daily driver type board but with easy paddling aided by the flatter entry rocker. We recommend the Astro Pop as a quad, for speed, but it comes stock with a 5-fin setup to maximize versatility.
Surfboards may be returned or exchanged under the following conditions:
• The surfboard must NEVER have been ridden, used, waxed or damaged in any way by the customer.
• Customer is responsible for ALL shipping and custom charges (if apply) to return or exchange the surfboard/item.
• A $50 Restocking Fee will be charged for all returned surfboards.
• The surfboard must be returned or exchanged within 10 business days of initial purchase.
• We strongly recommend insuring all returned or exchanged orders. We are NOT responsible for returned surfboards that have been damaged or lost in transit.
• Any value for excess damage to a returned item due to poor packaging from the sender will be deducted from the refund amount.
• All Used Surfboards are Non-Refundable.
|Size||SE U.S.||East Coast||West Coast||HI+AK|
|5'9 & Under||$25||$39||$49||$199 (UPS)|
|5'10 - 5'11||$75||$75||$95||$229 (UPS)|
|6'0 - 8'0||$115||$135||$145||Quote|
|8'1 - 9'11||$299||$375||$425||Quote|
|10' & Up||Quote||Quote||Quote||Quote|
|*Special Rates||SE U.S||East Coast||West Coast||HI+AK|
|5'11 & Under||$20||$20||$20||N/A|
|6'0 - 8'0||$95||$125||$125||N/A|
*Special Rates only for Channel Islands, Surf Station & select Used boards.