|5'2||18 1/2||2 1/4||24.25|
|5'3||18 3/4||2 1/4||25.00|
|5'10||20 1/2||2 1/2||34.00|
|6'4||21 3/4||2 3/4||43.00|
Live Chat or Call 904-471-9463 to Special Order
The EVIL TWIN is a Free thinking, transformational toy for the post-modern retro surf world. A fully convertible mash up between Twin fin flamboyance and Single fin flair.
The EVIL TWIN Features:
• MR inspired Flat deck, and steep, tucked soft, rails, combined with a shallow single concave through the center. • Low tail rocker, with deep double concave vee, which works with the rounded pin tail, to balance speed with control.
• Wide forward outline, with low entry rocker, that glides effortlessly. Built exclusively with Futures fins and boxes, the EVIL TWIN offers a myriad of performance options, each offering a unique approach to recreational wave riding:
• Single Fin, solo: For minimalist point and glide, soulful arcs and long carves. Lovely in lined up point breaks.
• Single with forward “Side-Bites”: Adding a bit of pump and slam to the single fin jam. The Side-Bites engage with the e-wing and raise the performance level. Especially in larger surf.
• Twin Fins: Loose, quick and eternally playful in small surf. Free flying fun without the slidey surprises of wider tail twinnies.
• Twin + Trailer: Locked and loaded twin fin with overdrive. Confidently carve and surf with power in all sizes of waves. My favorite set up for this board.
• Thruster: For all you “Pro-Formance” peeps. Futures offer a rear thruster fin for the long box, which turns the EVIL TWIN into a Terrorizing Thruster.
We have worked with Futures to develop both a 6.5” performance “Sinister-Single” Fin and a 3.5” Rear-Trailer Fin, specifically for the EVIL TWIN. Use them in conjunction with any one of Futures’ readily available Twin Fin and Side-Bite options, to create the ultimate transformational fun machine kit… and expand your horizons beyond your wildest dreams.
Surfboards may be returned or exchanged under the following conditions:
• The surfboard must NEVER have been ridden, used, waxed or damaged in any way by the customer.
• Customer is responsible for ALL shipping and custom charges (if apply) to return or exchange the surfboard/item.
• A $50 Restocking Fee will be charged for all returned surfboards.
• The surfboard must be returned or exchanged within 10 business days of initial purchase.
• We strongly recommend insuring all returned or exchanged orders. We are NOT responsible for returned surfboards that have been damaged or lost in transit.
• Any value for excess damage to a returned item due to poor packaging from the sender will be deducted from the refund amount.
• All Used Surfboards are Non-Refundable.
|Size||SE U.S.||East Coast||West Coast||HI+AK|
|5'9 & Under||$25||$39||$49||$199 (UPS)|
|5'10 - 5'11||$75||$75||$95||$229 (UPS)|
|6'0 - 8'0||$115||$135||$145||Quote|
|8'1 - 9'11||$299||$375||$425||Quote|
|10' & Up||Quote||Quote||Quote||Quote|
|*Special Rates||SE U.S||East Coast||West Coast||HI+AK|
|5'11 & Under||$20||$20||$20||N/A|
|6'0 - 8'0||$95||$125||$125||N/A|
*Special Rates only for Channel Islands, Surf Station & select Used boards.