The T. Patterson Twinner Surfboard has an outline of that still feels like that 80’s style with a wider fuller nose and wide point forward just slightly. *FCS II Fin Setup.
The outline of this board still feels like that 80’s style with a wider fuller nose and wide point forward just slightly. The flatter deck keeps fuller volume under your feet and the down rails let you sink that board rail to rail with ease power and speed. Of coarse you got to have the single wing swallow tail. Pulled in the tail block for snappier turns on critical sections of the wave. The bottom has much of a more modern high performance side to it. Single concave that fades into slight vee off the tail. Medium entry rocker with slight flip in the tail. The Twinner works well with bigger twin fins and a small trailer fin but also works as tri fin or quad fin set up.
Surfboards may be returned or exchanged under the following conditions:
• The surfboard must NEVER have been ridden, used, waxed or damaged in any way by the customer.
• Customer is responsible for ALL shipping and custom charges (if apply) to return or exchange the surfboard/item.
• A $50 Restocking Fee will be charged for all returned surfboards.
• The surfboard must be returned or exchanged within 10 business days of initial purchase.
• We strongly recommend insuring all returned or exchanged orders. We are NOT responsible for returned surfboards that have been damaged or lost in transit.
• Any value for excess damage to a returned item due to poor packaging from the sender will be deducted from the refund amount.
• All Used Surfboards are Non-Refundable.
|Size||SE U.S.||East Coast||West Coast||HI+AK|
|5'9 & Under||$25||$39||$49||$199 (UPS)|
|5'10 - 5'11||$75||$75||$95||$229 (UPS)|
|6'0 - 8'0||$115||$135||$145||Quote|
|8'1 - 9'11||$299||$375||$425||Quote|
|10' & Up||Quote||Quote||Quote||Quote|
|*Special Rates||SE U.S||East Coast||West Coast||HI+AK|
|5'11 & Under||$20||$20||$20||N/A|
|6'0 - 8'0||$95||$125||$125||N/A|
*Special Rates only for Channel Islands, Surf Station & select Used boards.