The Surf Station would like to introduce our unique service for shipping personal surfboards around the country with the help of FedEx! This service utilizes the drop-ship concept as we ship your board(s), but they never touch our hands!
Interested??? Just email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will provide a shipping quote asap!
Sell your surfboard online personally via any online platform (Facebook, Craigslist, EBay, etc…), contact us for a quote/label, and we will provide a shipping label for you to get your personal board from you to your buyer almost anywhere within the United States! If satisfied with the shipping cost quote, The Surf Station will send over a shipping label via email once payment is received.
Sell your surfboard online with the help of our website! With up to 50,000 online visitors per month, SurfStationStore.com is a high traffic website catering to all types of surfing & beach-going needs. All you have to do is email email@example.com with ALL information about the board you want to sell along with detailed photos of the entire board. We will upload the info & photos onto a special “Consignment” page on our website. If your board sells online, we will send you over a shipping label the same day via email. Consignments follow a 70/30 split payout (70% to you, 30% to our company). Transaction funds will be withheld until the surfboard is delivered to the buyer in satisfactory form, and the sale is deemed “finalized.” Payouts can be redeemed as a check mailed to you, or as store credit.
• ALL information & photos of the surfboard must be accurate & up to date. Any false information withheld from The Surf Station about the product, and reported by the buyer will subject the order to be cancelled/returned to sender, and/or a credit amount withheld due to accumulated costs of doing business (shipping costs, buyer settle price should they choose to keep the board).
• Surfboards need to be packed up as best as possible to ensure a safe travel, and reduced chances of damage during transit. - The consignee is responsible for ALL packaging and boxing of their surfboard. The Surf Station will not be responsible for any damages.
• In the rare case damage should occur during transit, The Surf Station will file a claim with FedEx on your behalf as long as there is definitive proof damage occurred during transit. (Please allow around 2 weeks for claims to be settled.) Shipments with poor packaging will be barred from any claims since FedEx will not uphold claims for damages due to poor packaging.
• All quotes are subject to change at any time based on size of package, weight, fuel cost, and origin/destination location, and declared value. Please no SUP’s or personal items that do not qualify as standard surfboards.
• Surfboard boxes with any excess length will need to be trimmed down to have the shortest dimensions as possible in order to keep shipping costs low.
• The Surf Station is not responsible for any stolen packages. Please make sure your package is safely in the hands of FedEx at the time of pickup. We ship all packages with a signature required upon delivery. If you would not like one, please specify at checkout.
We provide package deals for anyone that may not have proper packing material. If needed, The Surf Station will ship as many surfboard boxes & bubble wrap to your address that you need to package up your board.
The packages are as follows (cost includes shipping & is per box/package deal):
1. $25 – One cardboard box measuring 78”x 23”x 5”
2. $45 – One cardboard box 78”x 23”x 5” + bubble wrap to cover entire surfboard.
Contact us with any questions or to set up your personalized shipping!