|5'4||18 5/8||2 3/16||23.7|
|5'5||18 7/8||2 1/4||25.1|
|5'7||19 1/8||2 3/8||27.7|
|5'8||19 3/8||2 7/16||29.2|
|5'9||19 5/8||2 1/2||30.7|
|5'10||19 7/8||2 9/16||32.4|
|6'0||20 1/8||2 11/16||35.2|
|6'2||20 3/8||2 3/4||37.5|
|6'4||20 3/4||2 7/8||41.0|
*This board qualifies for Special Shipping Rates - see table below.
The Channel Islands Fish Beard Spine-Tek Surfboard is a sleeker, more performance-ready design than the CI Fish, the FishBeard is pure business in the front and all party in the back. Parker Coffin said it first: “A NeckBeard 2 would work sick as a twin-fin fish!” So we got to work redesigning the back half of the NB2 template and rocker, paired the board with our CI Keel Fins, and the FishBeard was born. A sleeker, more performance-ready design than the CI Fish, the FishBeard is pure business in the front and all party in the back. Get forward on this user-friendly board and drive from the center and you’ll have all the speed and flow you always desired. Step back on the tail to engage the fins and rails, which provides you hold, pivot, projection and the freedom to rip as hard as ever. To keep the party going, we dug into the archives and found some vintage mid-’80s, fluorescent logos and recreated CI’s iconic layup from that era.
Performance through innovation, SPINE-TEK® is a world’s first with its unique fiber-based composition, delivers optimal flex based performance through the principles of elastic & kinetic energy. Through this process the surfboard loads up on energy and then releases, generating additional drive, speed, power & flow.
Weighing a mere ¼ of a pound and installed in the surfboard deck, SPINE-TEK replaces the traditional heavier timber stringers and is virtually break free.
Surfboards may be returned or exchanged under the following conditions:
• The surfboard must NEVER have been ridden, used, waxed or damaged in any way by the customer.
• Customer is responsible for ALL shipping and custom charges (if apply) to return or exchange the surfboard/item.
• A $50 Restocking Fee will be charged for all returned surfboards.
• The surfboard must be returned or exchanged within 10 business days of initial purchase.
• We strongly recommend insuring all returned or exchanged orders. We are NOT responsible for returned surfboards that have been damaged or lost in transit.
• Any value for excess damage to a returned item due to poor packaging from the sender will be deducted from the refund amount.
• All Used Surfboards are Non-Refundable.
|Size||SE U.S.||East Coast||West Coast||HI+AK|
|5'9 & Under||$25||$39||$49||$199 (UPS)|
|5'10 - 5'11||$75||$75||$95||$229 (UPS)|
|6'0 - 8'0||$115||$135||$145||Quote|
|8'1 - 9'11||$299||$375||$425||Quote|
|10' & Up||Quote||Quote||Quote||Quote|
|*Special Rates||SE U.S||East Coast||West Coast||HI+AK|
|5'11 & Under||$20||$20||$20||N/A|
|6'0 - 8'0||$95||$125||$125||N/A|
*Special Rates only for Channel Islands, Surf Station & select Used boards.