The Dakine Tour Regulator 2.0 Surfboard Bag leaves no board behind. This workhorse bag was originally built for Dakine team riders traveling on the World Surf League and is built to haul up to eight boards in padded streamlined style. Constructed of lightweight yet durable 3/8-inch closed-cell foam on the top and bottom with the added protection of 3/4-inch foam along the sidewalls. Load 'em up and strap them in with the internal/external compression strap to minimize friction, and then hope for the best at the airport check-in.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Fits up to 6-8 boards without fins
600D diamond ripstop for lightweight durability
3/8" (10MM) Closed cell foam (top and bottom)
3/4" (20MM) Closed cell foam (Sidewalls)
Heavy-duty, YKK® molded zipper with internal rail protection
Added top panel grab handles
Internal compression straps to minimize board shifting
External rear sidewall drag plate for increased durability
Stash Pocket with YKK® PU Coated zipper to keep valuables protected from rain and splash
Sidewall lash points for tie-down straps
How much to ship a Boardbag?
• FREE SHIPPING on all Boardbags!
• Express shipping available by request only.
• We offer Free Returns on purchases of $100 or more! Orders under $100 will need to provide their own return label.
• Certain items are Non-Returnable. These include: Bikini Bottoms & One-Piece Swimsuits, Used Surfboards, Gift Cards and Sale Items.
• When making a return, please include your Order# in your box and send the package to:
The Surf Station | Attention: Returns
1020 Anastasia Blvd.
St. Augustine, FL 32080
When will my order ship?
• Please allow 2-4 business days for processing before your order ships. We will provide you with an email once your order ships with a tracking number.
Do you offer expedited shipping?
• Yes, we do offer expedited services including Overnight, 2-Day, and more. Please email: email@example.com a quote. Expedited orders placed after 3pm will be shipped the following business day.
Do you offer in-store pickup?
Yes. Please allow 24 hours to process and pull selected items. All items should be picked up at the main location, unless otherwise arranged with the online shipping department.