*Tip - check what size Lonboard fin box you have to make sure you order a correct fit. If you have ?'s, contact us on live help or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Overview: The FCS II JS fin was designed by world renowned shaper Jason Stevenson (JS Surfboards), and delivers a smooth ride with an emphasis on flow and drive. “What I like about this fin is just the speed and flow that it has, then if you want to push it a little harder it has the release too. To put it simply, it’s just really reliable”. Jason Stevenson
Ideal Conditions: Open face, down-the-line waves, particularly good in point and reef breaks.
Board Types: Designed to fit the FCS II Fin System. Performance boards with deep concaves and moderate-to-extreme rocker.
Fin Family: Carver: Find Power. Powerful, drawn-out turns with added hold.
The FCS II JS PC Medium Tri Fin Set was designed by world renowned shaper Jason Stevenson (JS Surfboards), and delivers a smooth ride with an emphasis on flow and drive.
• All International Orders require a custom quote. Please contact us
• We offer Free Returns on purchases of $100 or more! Orders under $100 will need to provide their own return label.
• Certain items are Non-Returnable. These include: Bikini Bottoms & One-Piece Swimsuits, Used Surfboards, Gift Cards and Sale Items.
• When making a return, please include your Order# in your box and send the package to:
The Surf Station | Attention: Returns
1020 Anastasia Blvd.
St. Augustine, FL 32080
When will my order ship?
• Please allow 2-4 business days for processing before your order ships. We will provide you with an email once your order ships with a tracking number.
Do you offer expedited shipping?
• Yes, we do offer expedited services including Overnight, 2-Day, and more. Please email: email@example.com a quote. Expedited orders placed after 3pm will be shipped the following business day.
Do you offer in-store pickup?
Yes. Please allow 24 hours to process and pull selected items. All items should be picked up at the main location, unless otherwise arranged with the online shipping department.