Choosing a board that has just the right amount of float and maneuverability for your specific weight and skill level can be tricky. To find your ideal volume in a surfboard, check out the Surfboard Volume Chart listed below and find your specifications to match the volume. Find Your Correct Surfboard Volume below.
|Weight lbs||Weight kg||Beginner||Beg/Inter||Intermediate||Inter/Adv||Advanced|
Glen Minami 6'10 Used Surfboard Available Now at the Surf Station! This board from legendary North Shore shaper Glen Minami is in fair used condition. There are some heel dents/pressure dings on the deck and some discoloration on the bottom of the board, but not too much wear and tear.
Consignment for Toofy
When selecting a Used Surfboard, we want you to have as much information as possible and have a good idea of the condition of the used surfboard. Check out our simple star rating chart to get an overall idea of the used surfboard's condition.
10 Stars- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Basically a brand new board
9 Stars- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Ridden only once or twice. Minor cosmetic wear
8 Stars- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Ridden a handful of times. Noticeable cosmetic wear
7 Stars- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Ridden often and may have some minor pressure dings and scuffs
6 Stars- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Ridden often and has some pressure dings and cracks
5 Stars- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Has hassome noticeable pressure dings and cracks
4 Stars- ⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Has hassome very noticeable wear and tear
3 Stars- ⭐⭐⭐ - Going to need some serious ding repair
2 Stars- ⭐⭐ - Rode hard and put away wet
1 Star- ⭐ - Best served as wall art or decoration
*If you would like more photos, video or detailed information on a specific board, please reach out to us on Live Chat or send an email.
How much to ship a Used Surfboard?
• Shipping rates can vary depending on size & destination.
• Used Surfboards on Consignment are more expesive to ship. See separate shipping rates below.
• Surfboards with glass-on fins, and ultra wide boards are subject to different shipping costs.
• All Surfboards Over 8'1 require LTL Freight.This type of freight is different from standard FedEx or UPS shipments, and can be quite expensive, but we will work as best as we can to find our cheapest, most trusted carrier based on the resources available.
Does the surfboard come with fins?
• Typically not but sometimes with Used boards. Check the description and photos to see if it comes with a set a fins.
How do I know the condition of the board?
• We do our best to provide an acurate description of the use boards dents and dings and we also have a Star Rating System. If you would like more information or pictures on a board, please Contact Us.
|Used Rates||SE U.S||East Coast||West Coast||HI+AK|
|Consignment < 5'11||$75||$75||$95||$425|
|Consignment < 6'0 - 8'0||$195||$195||$225||
|5'11 & Under||$20||
|6'0 - 8'0||$125||$125||$145||$425|
|8'1 - 9'11||$475||$575||$625||
|10' & Up||
*Shipping costs in table may not reflect for All used boards.
*Consignment Boards - Why do they cost more to ship? Consignment Surfboards are people's personal property that require extra time and care when packaging resulting in extra shipping costs.
*Surfboard Disclaimer: Fiberglass Surfboards are not indestructible. Most are man-made, and are known to sometimes contain minor blemishes such as burned glass from the board shaper, unequal coloring from the glassing process, etc. The Surf Station is not liable to compensate for these small imperfections as they will not damper the performance or structural integrity of the surfboard.