About the Hobie Uncle Buck Surfboard: Just for a moment, remember why you started surfing: the water, the energy, the fun, the freedom of flying, unencumbered by…, whatever was left on the beach. That’s the Uncle Buck, fun, freedom, and passion; and you, drunk with joy and lusting for the next wave. When ridden, the Uncle Buck exhibits a commanding presence. Its flat entry rocker makes it a wave catcher. So much so, your wave count becomes an orgy with gluttony, like going on a three day bender. The front third of the hull is a spectacle of delight with its deep linear, blended concave, offering up the thrills of flight, while the pinched 50/50 rails provide unparalleled fusion with the wave face. Built with classic weight foam, a distinctive T-Band stringer, and volan fiberglass, the Uncle Buck promises lasting devotion.
Surfboards may be returned or exchanged under the following conditions:
• The surfboard must NEVER have been ridden, used, waxed or damaged in any way by the customer.
• Customer is responsible for ALL shipping and custom charges (if apply) to return or exchange the surfboard/item.
• A $50 Restocking Fee will be charged for all returned surfboards.
• The surfboard must be returned or exchanged within 10 business days of initial purchase.
• We strongly recommend insuring all returned or exchanged orders. We are NOT responsible for returned surfboards that have been damaged or lost in transit.
• Any value for excess damage to a returned item due to poor packaging from the sender will be deducted from the refund amount.
• All Used Surfboards are Non-Refundable.
|Size||SE U.S.||East Coast||West Coast||HI+AK|
|5'9 & Under||$25||$39||$49||$199 (UPS)|
|5'10 - 5'11||$75||$75||$95||$229 (UPS)|
|6'0 - 8'0||$115||$135||$145||Quote|
|8'1 - 9'11||$299||$375||$425||Quote|
|10' & Up||Quote||Quote||Quote||Quote|
|*Special Rates||SE U.S||East Coast||West Coast||HI+AK|
|5'11 & Under||$20||$20||$20||N/A|
|6'0 - 8'0||$95||$125||$125||N/A|
*Special Rates only for Channel Islands, Surf Station & select Used boards.