The ultimate twin fin soft board in our 2021 summer collection.
This board was designed to help you catch waves easily, and bring to life your inner performance surfer. Great for kids and adults alike, it's your all around shred sled.
- 5'3'' x 20'' x 3'' and Volume is 43 L
- The thrill includes the premium Futures Fin boxes and Future fins (f6). This allows you to interchange different fin set ups, giving you multiple feelings from one board.
- Durability - Our boards are constructed completely waterproof. This is because it's made as one solid piece of Copolymer foam, so that it will not ding, or take on water at anytime in your experience.
- Our swallow tail gives you speed and maneuverability. Drawing from our years of surfboard development and wave riding we feel this is the perfect blend of fun and performance.
- Our Molded stringers are made of poplar ply and each board has a custom designed stringer to give the boards maximum strength and performance.
- No wax needed. Every board is constructed with our Wax Free Deck Pad inlay so that you have maximum grip for every session.
- All of our boards are proudly made in the USA
- Made with 100% Recyclable foam.
Get 20% off surfboard accessories with any board purchase. *Excludes FCS products.
Surfboard shipping can vary depending on size & destination. Check out our shipping table below for rates.
Absolutely! Just select that option at checkout and we'll set it aside and have it waiting for you.
No problem! Add your email for a restock alert, contact us on live chat or fill out the custom order form below!
Find the correct volume of surfboard for your specific weight and skill level in our Volume Calculator chart below.
Typically not unless stated in the description. But we do offer 20% off any surfboard accessories purchased with a board. *Excludes FCS products.
This sucks, we know. But in this event please contact us by phone or send an email to email@example.com. For more details on domestic and international shipping CLICK HERE.
If you are needing a different board, please see our Return & Exchange policy on surfboards below and contact us.
Yes, we have direct contacts with many of the manufacturers. Please fill out our surfboard custom order form below. Custom orders can take anywhere from 14 weeks to 9 months.
|Size||SE U.S.||East Coast||West Coast||HI+AK|
|5'9 & Under||$25||$39||$49||$199 (UPS)|
|5'10 - 5'11||$125||$125||$145||$229 (UPS)|
|6'0 - 8'0||$115||$125||$145||Quote|
|8'1 - 9'11||$375||$475||$525||Quote|
|10' & Up||Quote||Quote||Quote||Quote|
*Special Rates apply to Channel Islands, Surf Station & select used surfboards.
Choosing a board that has just the right amount of float and maneuverability for your specific weight and skill level can be tricky. To find your ideal volume in a surfboard, check out the Surfboard Volume Chart listed below and find your specifications to match the volume.
|Weight Kg||Weight Lbs||Beginner||Beg / Inter||Intermediate||Inter / Advan||Advanced|