The Balaram Stack Pro surf traction pad has no arch and features a three-piece Micro-Dot grip pattern, with an aggressive tail block to give you that “locked in” feeling and security when pushing through turns. The tail block has side bevel cut away's to allow a better fit on narrower tail boards or step ups. We recommend riding this pad on a high performance shortboard, step up, or gun. Cams pad comes with a 3M adhesive making sure that your pad stays put, while our Micro Dot groove pattern gives it a light weight, responsive feel. Micro-Dot traction absorbs less water and is less likely to rash your knees in tropical climates.
Orders over $49
• FREE U.S. Domestic Shipping
• FREE Canada (orders $84 - $175)
*Excludes Surfboards, Bodyboards, Skateboards, Skimboards, Indo Boards, Board Bags and larger sized items.
Orders under $49:
• $9.99 East Coast
• $12.99 West Coast
• $15 Hawaii & Alaska
• $19.99 Canada
• All International Orders require a custom quote. Please contact us
We offer free returns on purchases of $100 or more! Orders under $100 will need to provide their own return label.
When making a return, please include your Order# in your box and send the package to:
The Surf Station | Attention: Returns
1020 Anastasia Blvd.
St. Augustine, FL 32080
When will my order ship?
• Please allow 2-4 business days for processing before your order ships. We will provide you with an email once your order ships with a tracking number.
Do you offer expedited shipping?
• Yes, we do offer expedited services including Overnight, 2-Day, and more. Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org a quote. Expedited orders placed after 3pm will be shipped the following business day.
Do you offer in-store pickup?
Yes. Please allow 24 hours to process and pull selected items. All items should be picked up at the main location, unless otherwise arranged with the online shipping department.