The Finless Coffin surfboard travel bag can pretty much handle anything you can dish out. With 10mm foam protection to give you more cushion when the baggage attendant be pushin'. Large exterior pockets with drainage will keep the crust off your boardshorts and the smile on your face. An internal divider provides the perfect separation for your boards. Need a place for your stash? Throw it in the secret pull out "storage" pocket. Don’t worry about salted zips on this bag; heavy duty molded non-corrosive zippers will keep the movement smooth for the life of the bag.
Bag style shown in video below is the 3-4 board Finless.
- 5" bag depth
- WIDTH 25"
- This bag is cut close to 3" longer than posted size.
- Made to hold 2-3 boards.
- One internal divider included
- 600 Denier Poly and 10mm foam.
- Molded non-corrosive zippers.
- Custom Pro-Lite print panels.
- Multiple Interior storage/fin pockets.
- Interior seat belt straps.
- Four exterior compression straps.
- Exterior side pocket for tie down straps.
- Molded rubber handles on nose and side.
- External wax/key pocket
- Fixed size hang tag.
- Identification badge.
- Tie down loops.
- Tri-fold design for easy storage.
- Adjustable deluxe shoulder strap with Velcro closure system.
- Vent to allow air flow to keep your board cool.
- Empty bag weight 12-13lbs depending on size.