Times are tough but that doesn't mean you need to skimp on protection. The Resession surfboard day bag with 3mm foam will keep your board nice and protected as you toss it in and out of the ride on the daily shred sesh missions. Need a place for your stash? Throw it in the secret pull out "storage" pocket. Don't worry about salted zips on this bag; all molded non-corrosive zippers will keep the movement smooth for the life of the bag.
Designed for day use.
Molded non-corrosive zippers.
Semi reflective PE shell on top and bottom.
Top zip flip top opening for ease in sliding your board in and out of the bag.
Strap pocket to stow strap and accessories during travel.
Padded shoulder strap with Velcro closure system.
External wax/key pocket
Fixed size hang tag.
Inner storage pocket.
Rail guard around the zipper to protect your board.
Fish/hybrid styles, width 26.5"
Keep in mind that the bag is "cut" 26.5" wide and will fit most boards +/- 24" wide depending on thickness.
Empty bag weight 3-4lbs depending on size.
How much to ship a Boardbag?
• FREE SHIPPING on all Boardbags!
• Express shipping available by request only.
• We offer Free Returns on purchases of $100 or more! Orders under $100 will need to provide their own return label.
• Certain items are Non-Returnable. These include: Bikini Bottoms & One-Piece Swimsuits, Used Surfboards, Gift Cards and Sale Items.
• When making a return, please include your Order# in your box and send the package to:
The Surf Station | Attention: Returns
1020 Anastasia Blvd.
St. Augustine, FL 32080
When will my order ship?
• Please allow 2-4 business days for processing before your order ships. We will provide you with an email once your order ships with a tracking number.
Do you offer expedited shipping?
• Yes, we do offer expedited services including Overnight, 2-Day, and more. Please email: email@example.com a quote. Expedited orders placed after 3pm will be shipped the following business day.
Do you offer in-store pickup?
Yes. Please allow 24 hours to process and pull selected items. All items should be picked up at the main location, unless otherwise arranged with the online shipping department.