The Pro-Lite Timmy Reyes Smuggler Travel Surfboard Bag is the perfect chance to save some money on your next trip. This bag was designed to hold 3 boards, but only show 2 when opened for that pre-flight check. A false bottom allows one board to always be hidden either way the bag is opened.This bag features a 600 Denier Poly material, 10mm AIR-LITE foam for added protection and molded #10 PK non-corrosive zippers to keep them from salting up.
- Designed for Airline Travel.
- Designed to fit up to 3 standard shortboards 20" wide or less with a 2 5/8 board thickness. Any boards larger than this should use our Fish/Hybrid Smuggler for a better fit
- This bag is cut close to 3" long to better accommodate boards of equal size. For example: A size 6'4 board will fit in a 6'3 bag, any boards longer than 1 inch over listed bag size should be size up bag length.
- Large exterior wetsuit/accessory pocket.
- Top Zip flip top opening for ease in sliding your board in and out of the bag.
- Strap pocket to stow strap and accessories during travel.
- Padded deluxe shoulder strap.
- Molded rubber handle for extra durability.
- Inner storage pocket.
- Reinforced nose.
- External wax/key pocket.
- Rail guard around the zipper to protect your board.
- Vent to allow air flow to keep your board cool.
- This bag is cut 24" wide.
- Empty bag weight 9-11lbs depending on size.