|5'8||18 3/4||2 5/16||24.70|
|5'9||18 7/8||2 3/8||26.00|
|5'11||19 1/8||2 1/2||28.40|
|6'0||19 3/8||2 9/16||29.90|
|6'1||19 1/2||2 5/8||31.30|
|6'2||19 5/8||2 11/16||32.70|
|6'3||19 7/8||2 3/4||34.30|
|6'8||20 3/4||3 1/16||42.50|
|6'10||20 7/8||3 1/8||44.90|
The design that JJF rode to his (second) 2017 World Title! The Ghost is a possibly the first truly High Performance board that works great for all levels of surfer and could be considered a one-board quiver for any surf trip with decent to good waves on the menu. A super versatile board, it has become one of JJF's favorites for all kinds of surf (Margaret River winner, Bells Ollie Oop, J-Bay carves, and even head-high Trestles) and a go-to for many surfers around the world. Originally designed for performance in hollower, more powerful types of waves, the Ghost has proven to be great for reef breaks, dumpy beachies, and also excels in point waves. Based off of our Short Cut, The Ghost outline is more refined: it still has the wide point pushed a bit forward of center, but the nose area is kept down and the tail slightly pulled in to help it fit into a tighter curve. The thickness is also pushed forward, which helps even more with getting you into waves easily, and we kept the tail and rails thinned out to help hold through barrels and turns at speed. The rocker is med/low through the front half to get you into waves easily and pick up speed quickly. The rear end has plenty of rocker curve for turning control and a snappy responsiveness. Single concave runs through the entire bottom, with a double concave set inside, which equals speed and lift both on a rail and over flat spots while allowing for quick rail-to-rail transitions. The Ghost's combination of rocker and concave makes for high performance handling through a healthy mix of sensitivity and control. Depending on what you want to ride it in we recommend you order your Ghosts anywhere from your height to 8" over, a 1/4" to 1/2" wider, and 1/8" to 3/8" thicker than your everyday shorty. Stock boards all have 5-fin set up. Comes with a round tail, but we can custom make it with any tail you like.
Surfboards may be returned or exchanged under the following conditions:
• The surfboard must NEVER have been ridden, used, waxed or damaged in any way by the customer.
• Customer is responsible for ALL shipping and custom charges (if apply) to return or exchange the surfboard/item.
• A $50 Restocking Fee will be charged for all returned surfboards.
• The surfboard must be returned or exchanged within 10 business days of initial purchase.
• We strongly recommend insuring all returned or exchanged orders. We are NOT responsible for returned surfboards that have been damaged or lost in transit.
• Any value for excess damage to a returned item due to poor packaging from the sender will be deducted from the refund amount.
• All Used Surfboards are Non-Refundable.
|Size||SE U.S.||East Coast||West Coast||HI+AK|
|5'9 & Under||$25||$39||$49||$199 (UPS)|
|5'10 - 5'11||$75||$75||$95||$229 (UPS)|
|6'0 - 8'0||$115||$135||$145||Quote|
|8'1 - 9'11||$299||$375||$425||Quote|
|10' & Up||Quote||Quote||Quote||Quote|
|*Special Rates||SE U.S||East Coast||West Coast||HI+AK|
|5'11 & Under||$20||$20||$20||N/A|
|6'0 - 8'0||$95||$125||$125||N/A|
*Special Rates only for Channel Islands, Surf Station & select Used boards.