Revised and expanded 2nd edition available now!San Onofre: Memories of a Legendary Surfing Beach is a landmark achievement in the study of surfing history and culture from its origins in Polynesia, Peru, and Africa, to the role that San Onofre played in molding California surf culture. San Onofre is the story of California surf culture as seen through the eyes of the surfers at San Onofre Surf Beach. Pioneer surfers tell their own story of the Golden Age of Surfing and illustrate their tales with never-before-seen vintage photographs from their own family albums. From the earliest accounts of surfing through 2020, San Onofre is the most comprehensive history of surfing culture ever written.
• All International Orders require a custom quote. Please contact us
• We offer Free Returns on purchases of $100 or more! Orders under $100 will need to provide their own return label.
• Certain items are Non-Returnable. These include: Bikini Bottoms & One-Piece Swimsuits, Used Surfboards, Gift Cards and Sale Items.
• When making a return, please include your Order# in your box and send the package to:
The Surf Station | Attention: Returns
1020 Anastasia Blvd.
St. Augustine, FL 32080
When will my order ship?
• Please allow 2-4 business days for processing before your order ships. We will provide you with an email once your order ships with a tracking number.
Do you offer expedited shipping?
• Yes, we do offer expedited services including Overnight, 2-Day, and more. Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org a quote. Expedited orders placed after 3pm will be shipped the following business day.
Do you offer in-store pickup?
Yes. Please allow 24 hours to process and pull selected items. All items should be picked up at the main location, unless otherwise arranged with the online shipping department.
You may also like
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …