About the Stewart Funline 11 Surfboard: The Funline 11 from Steward Surfboards paddles really big, rides really small. It’s designed to easily catch waves for all size surfers, and all conditions. This board is super wide in the front for paddle power. It has a flat straight entry rocker with flip in the tip. An extra long concave in the nose, for trim speed and paddling that’s perfectly blended into double concave V in the tail for speed and quick rail exchange.
The bevels in the nose rails lift the rail edge making them really forgiving in rail to rail turns. The hard edges in the tails rail release water for insane speed. The 2+1 fin set-up features 2 short wide rail fins forward giving the board drive while keeping it loose. The larger center back fin holds the board in the pocket when riding up on the nose.
7’6″ & 8″0″ stock Funline 11s come with 2+1 fin configurations. The 7’0″ stock Funline 11 has a Thruster-3 fin setup.
Bill invented the beveled rail over 30 years ago, and it remains a continual feature in a lot of his board design for a reason. The 2+1 fin configuration is another proven Bill Stewart innovation that’s stood the test of time.
Take the Redline 11 and shrink it down and you get a really versatile mini longboard that you can ride the tip like a nose rider & crank turns off the tail like a high performance shortboard.
Surfboards may be returned or exchanged under the following conditions:
• The surfboard must NEVER have been ridden, used, waxed or damaged in any way by the customer.
• Customer is responsible for ALL shipping and custom charges (if apply) to return or exchange the surfboard/item.
• A $50 Restocking Fee will be charged for all returned surfboards.
• The surfboard must be returned or exchanged within 10 business days of initial purchase.
• We strongly recommend insuring all returned or exchanged orders. We are NOT responsible for returned surfboards that have been damaged or lost in transit.
• Any value for excess damage to a returned item due to poor packaging from the sender will be deducted from the refund amount.
• All Used Surfboards are Non-Refundable.
|Size||SE U.S.||East Coast||West Coast||HI+AK|
|5'9 & Under||$25||$39||$49||$199 (UPS)|
|5'10 - 5'11||$75||$75||$95||$229 (UPS)|
|6'0 - 8'0||$115||$135||$145||Quote|
|8'1 - 9'11||$299||$375||$425||Quote|
|10' & Up||Quote||Quote||Quote||Quote|
|*Special Rates||SE U.S||East Coast||West Coast||HI+AK|
|5'11 & Under||$20||$20||$20||N/A|
|6'0 - 8'0||$95||$125||$125||N/A|
*Special Rates only for Channel Islands, Surf Station & select Used boards.