The Stewart Steamroller Longboard screams classic sixties style. From the gorgeous, clean competition band artwork, to the extra heavy construction. Comes with a single fin.
The New Stewart Steamroller. This board screams classic sixties style. From the gorgeous, clean competition band artwork, to the extra heavy construction. This is the perfect board for the surfer who spends their time at lined up point breaks, because of it's weight and its straight flat rocker. The Steamroller is built with a heavier poly foam blank and 1/2 inch basswood stringer. We also do a heavier glass job, with a double 8oz deck and double 6oz bottom. To really take this longboard over the top we designed a beautiful custom 9.25 fin that compliments the boards style and color work.
Surfboards may be returned or exchanged under the following conditions:
• The surfboard must NEVER have been ridden, used, waxed or damaged in any way by the customer.
• Customer is responsible for ALL shipping and custom charges (if apply) to return or exchange the surfboard/item.
• A $50 Restocking Fee will be charged for all returned surfboards.
• The surfboard must be returned or exchanged within 10 business days of initial purchase.
• We strongly recommend insuring all returned or exchanged orders. We are NOT responsible for returned surfboards that have been damaged or lost in transit.
• Any value for excess damage to a returned item due to poor packaging from the sender will be deducted from the refund amount.
• All Used Surfboards are Non-Refundable.
|Size||SE U.S.||East Coast||West Coast||HI+AK|
|5'9 & Under||$25||$39||$49||$199 (UPS)|
|5'10 - 5'11||$75||$75||$95||$229 (UPS)|
|6'0 - 8'0||$115||$135||$145||Quote|
|8'1 - 9'11||$299||$375||$425||Quote|
|10' & Up||Quote||Quote||Quote||Quote|
|*Special Rates||SE U.S||East Coast||West Coast||HI+AK|
|5'11 & Under||$20||$20||$20||N/A|
|6'0 - 8'0||$95||$125||$125||N/A|
*Special Rates only for Channel Islands, Surf Station & select Used boards.