The Surfer Journal #30.4
On the cover: Yes, it’s still out there. Kael Walsh finds just what he’s looking for—and finds it all by himself—at quite possibly the most crowded lineup on Earth: the Superbank.
Peel back the lid, and the issue offers full-breadth in the topic. Wider-culture points abound, from an investigation into the seminal artist who first sprayed paint on a surfboard to an overlooked but holding region in Brazil. Tracking the path of a 60s-era luminary and an examination of the title-holder at one of the world’s heaviest waves provide in-depth written portraiture. Where place is concerned, a memoir of an 80s Baja mag trip and a visual study of the seasons and peculiarities of coastal New England set immersive scenes.
Orders over $49
• FREE U.S. Domestic Shipping
• FREE Canada (orders $84 - $175)
*Excludes Surfboards, Bodyboards, Skateboards, Skimboards, Indo Boards, Board Bags and larger sized items.
Orders under $49:
• $9.99 East Coast
• $12.99 West Coast
• $15 Hawaii & Alaska
• $19.99 Canada
• All International Orders require a custom quote. Please contact us
We offer free returns on purchases of $100 or more! Orders under $100 will need to provide their own return label.
When making a return, please include your Order# in your box and send the package to:
The Surf Station | Attention: Returns
1020 Anastasia Blvd.
St. Augustine, FL 32080
When will my order ship?
• Please allow 2-4 business days for processing before your order ships. We will provide you with an email once your order ships with a tracking number.
Do you offer expedited shipping?
• Yes, we do offer expedited services including Overnight, 2-Day, and more. Please email: email@example.com a quote. Expedited orders placed after 3pm will be shipped the following business day.
Do you offer in-store pickup?
Yes. Please allow 24 hours to process and pull selected items. All items should be picked up at the main location, unless otherwise arranged with the online shipping department.