|5'6||19 3/4||2 1/4||28.2|
|6'0||20 1/2||2 5/8||35.7|
If you could only surf one board, anywhere, anytime, this would be it. It's a Hybrid of the best features from our favourite boards. The front half is from the Fish, designed for easy paddling, easy wave entry and front foot speed. From the mid-point back, the tail is from the Thruster – a tail that can handle serious waves and serious manoeuvres. It's a one board quiver killer – with skate in crappy surf and hold in critical surf. It suits surfers with front foot flow or back foot attack. You can surf it all day at home, then jump on a plane to Indo. From 2ft to well overhead, mushy surf to macking surf, it's your all round, go-to board of choice.
Surfboards may be returned or exchanged under the following conditions:
• The surfboard must NEVER have been ridden, used, waxed or damaged in any way by the customer.
• Customer is responsible for ALL shipping and custom charges (if apply) to return or exchange the surfboard/item.
• A $50 Restocking Fee will be charged for all returned surfboards.
• The surfboard must be returned or exchanged within 10 business days of initial purchase.
• We strongly recommend insuring all returned or exchanged orders. We are NOT responsible for returned surfboards that have been damaged or lost in transit.
• Any value for excess damage to a returned item due to poor packaging from the sender will be deducted from the refund amount.
• All Used Surfboards are Non-Refundable.
|Size||SE U.S.||East Coast||West Coast||HI+AK|
|5'9 & Under||$25||$39||$49||$199 (UPS)|
|5'10 - 5'11||$75||$75||$95||$229 (UPS)|
|6'0 - 8'0||$115||$135||$145||Quote|
|8'1 - 9'11||$299||$375||$425||Quote|
|10' & Up||Quote||Quote||Quote||Quote|
|*Special Rates||SE U.S||East Coast||West Coast||HI+AK|
|5'11 & Under||$20||$20||$20||N/A|
|6'0 - 8'0||$95||$125||$125||N/A|
*Special Rates only for Channel Islands, Surf Station & select Used boards.