*Tip - check what size Lonboard fin box you have to make sure you order a correct fit. If you have ?'s, contact us on live help or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our collection wouldn’t be complete without a traditional, old school D-fin. Originally popular as glass-ons in the ‘60s, we offer the D-2 as a box fin these days for those keen to try it out and take a trip to the past.
The full surface areaof the D-2 allows for subtle directional adjustments, but the main attraction is the easy noseriding. If you want to cruise down the line and log some serious tip time while paying homage to the classic days of longboarding, then this is the fin for you.
Traditional,full area fin designed to pair with big heavy logs and Pig shapes
Has a 9.75” base, and it will fit in a standard 10” fin box because we have made an overhang in the rear of the fin. You may have to take out your fin box leg rope, but we know most D-fin riders do not use such newfangled attachments anyway
• All International Orders require a custom quote. Please contact us
• We offer Free Returns on purchases of $100 or more! Orders under $100 will need to provide their own return label.
• Certain items are Non-Returnable. These include: Bikini Bottoms & One-Piece Swimsuits, Used Surfboards, Gift Cards and Sale Items.
• When making a return, please include your Order# in your box and send the package to:
The Surf Station | Attention: Returns
1020 Anastasia Blvd.
St. Augustine, FL 32080
When will my order ship?
• Please allow 2-4 business days for processing before your order ships. We will provide you with an email once your order ships with a tracking number.
Do you offer expedited shipping?
• Yes, we do offer expedited services including Overnight, 2-Day, and more. Please email: email@example.com a quote. Expedited orders placed after 3pm will be shipped the following business day.
Do you offer in-store pickup?
Yes. Please allow 24 hours to process and pull selected items. All items should be picked up at the main location, unless otherwise arranged with the online shipping department.