*Tip - check what size Lonboard fin box you have to make sure you order a correct fit. If you have ?'s, contact us on live help or email email@example.com
The Yater Apocalypse fin features the timeless simplicity, classic curves, and straight-forward functionality that Renny is so well known for. A fin template that was as relevant 50 years ago as it is today, the design inherently complements so many aspects of longboarding. Available in 9.5" and 10.0", the Apocalypse fin provides plenty of hold, pivot and drive - the perfect conception of and exceptional longboard fin. This fin will transport your board to the iconic and effortlessly smooth surfing of the mid 60’s era.
This is a fin that we are truly excited to celebrate not only because of its performance, but also because of its heritage and historical relevance. The Apocalypse fin template is the same as the the original which was glassed-on to the surfboard Renny was commissioned to shape in the early 60’s by screenwriter John Milius for the critically acclaimed film, Apocalypse Now. A fin design that will continue to transcend time and board design, the Apocalypse is a must-have classic that has been tried and true for close to six decades.
The True Ames Yater Apocalypse 10" Longboard Fin provides plenty of hold, pivot and drive - the perfect conception of and exceptional longboard fin.
• All International Orders require a custom quote. Please contact us
• We offer Free Returns on purchases of $100 or more! Orders under $100 will need to provide their own return label.
• Certain items are Non-Returnable. These include: Bikini Bottoms & One-Piece Swimsuits, Used Surfboards, Gift Cards and Sale Items.
• When making a return, please include your Order# in your box and send the package to:
The Surf Station | Attention: Returns
1020 Anastasia Blvd.
St. Augustine, FL 32080
When will my order ship?
• Please allow 2-4 business days for processing before your order ships. We will provide you with an email once your order ships with a tracking number.
Do you offer expedited shipping?
• Yes, we do offer expedited services including Overnight, 2-Day, and more. Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org a quote. Expedited orders placed after 3pm will be shipped the following business day.
Do you offer in-store pickup?
Yes. Please allow 24 hours to process and pull selected items. All items should be picked up at the main location, unless otherwise arranged with the online shipping department.