*Renter may be liable for excessive damage to rental.
Like going back in time, while knowing everything you know now. Back in the early 1970s, Steve Lis created a surfboard design, The Fish, that has endured through the decades and is as valid today as it was almost 50 years ago. The Fish design has gone through just about every permutation and probably most shapers. The Something Fishy is a blend of Steve’s old template with Gerry’s take on the rails, bottom shape, and rocker. Gerry Fish, like a Lis Fish, is still fast as heck, but the updates give Gerry’s version a bit more maneuverability and make the board easier to control. We like how it works and, if you are a Fish lover, we think you might too. We loved the Something Fishy so much that we decided to build it in our exclusive Fusion HD construction. This lightweight and responsive build is great for high-performance ripping, down-the-line projections, and other aggressive surfing techniques. Overall we feel The Fusion HD construction enhances the characteristics already found in the Something Fishy.
Demo surfboards allow to try it before you buy it. We carry a wide variety of surfboards for you to test out. All Demo boards are availble for purchase. Your rental $ will be applied towards the purchase of the boards.
1 Day - $40
2 Days - $60
3 Days - $80
4 Days - $10
7 Days - $125
How much to ship a Used Surfboard?
• Shipping rates can vary depending on size & destination.
• Used Surfboards on Consignment are more expesive to ship. See separate shipping rates below.
• Surfboards with glass-on fins, and ultra wide boards are subject to different shipping costs.
• All Surfboards Over 8'1 require LTL Freight.This type of freight is different from standard FedEx or UPS shipments, and can be quite expensive, but we will work as best as we can to find our cheapest, most trusted carrier based on the resources available.
What if I don't like the Demo Board I rented, can I swap for a different one?
•Yes! Simply bring back the board you rented and if you see a different want that you would like to try, we can swap it out.
Does the surfboard come with fins?
• Typically not but sometimes with Used boards. Check the description and photos to see if it comes with a set a fins.
How do I know the condition of the board?
• We do our best to provide an acurate description of the use boards dents and dings and we also have a Star Rating System. If you would like more information or pictures on a board, please Contact Us.
Demo Surfboard Rental Rates
Demo surfboards allow you to try it before you buy it. We carry a wide variety of surfboard shapes and sizes for you to test out. All Demo boards are availble for purchase. Your rental $ will be applied towards the purchase of the boards. DemoRates: 1 Day - $40 • 2 Days - $60 • 3 Days - $80 • 4 Days - $100 • 7 Days - $125
*Surfboard Disclaimer: Fiberglass Surfboards are not indestructible. Most are man-made, and are known to sometimes contain minor blemishes such as burned glass from the board shaper, unequal coloring from the glassing process, etc. The Surf Station is not liable to compensate for these small imperfections as they will not damper the performance or structural integrity of the surfboard.