General Shipping Information:
Orders over $49:
• FREE U.S. Domestic Shipping
• FREE Canada (orders $84 - $175)
Orders under $49:
• $9.99 East Coast
• $12.99 West Coast
• $15 HI & AK
• $19.99 Canada
• All international shipping requires a custom quote.
• Small packages excludes: surfboards, board bags, skateboards, bodyboards, skimboards, foils, luggage & straw hats.
Please allow 2-4 business days for processing before your order ships from our warehouse.
You will receive a confirmation e-mail once your order has been shipped.
Yes, we do offer expedited services including Overnight, 2-Day, and more. Please email email@example.com for a quote. Expedited orders placed after 3pm will be shipped the following business day.
Wetsuits will be shipped in the smallest package possible to keep shipping costs low. If you would like a wetsuit shipped in a larger package, request at checkout.
Only if you contact us immediately after you have made your purchase. Orders cancelled or redirected by the customer's request while in transit will be subject to additional charges.
YES! Please allow 24 hours to process and pull selected items. All items should be picked up at the main location, unless otherwise arranged with the online shipping department.
Main Store Location Address: 1020 Anastasia Blvd St. Augustine, FL 32080
This special service is available to anyone living WITHIN 50 miles of St. Augustine, FL.If a surfboard is purchased by 2pm on any weekday, one of our employees will hand deliver your board to you that same day by the end of the day, ensuring the safe delivery of your board that is in our possession at all times.
North - Mayport / Downtown Jacksonville
South - New Smyrna Beach
West - Orange Park / Green Cove Springs / Palatka
If an order is placed that is deemed "Outside the Delivery Area" for the address provided, standard FedEx or UPS service will be used. (Transit time around 1 business day).
|Small Packages||Continental U.S.||HI & AK||Canada||International|
|Orders over $49*||FREE||$29.99||
|Orders under $29.99||$9.99 East Coast / $12.99 West Coast||$15.00||$19.99||Quote|
|Other Items||Continental U.S.||International|
|Indo Balance Boards||$40||Quote|
Shipping fees are for 1 surfboard ONLY. Any addition of another board, or board bag, will be an additional cost.
Any surfboard over 5'11 is considered "oversized" by the shipping carriers. Oversized packages acquire oversized surcharges by the carriers.
Used & consignment surfboards, surfboards with glass-ons, and ultra wide boards are subject to different shipping costs.
All Surfboards Over 8'1 require LTL Freight. This type of freight is different from standard FedEx or UPS shipments, and can be quite expensive, but we will work as best as we can to find our cheapest, most trusted carrier based on the resources available.
A scheduled outbound pickup is required with all LTL shipments, and pickup will not be scheduled until the shipping payment is complete. LTL Deliveries to RESIDENTIAL locations are by appointment ONLY. The carrier will contact you via phone.
No, sorry. We cannot ship surfboards or oversized packages to PO boxes or APOs. Small merchandise will be shipped via USPS to PO Boxes or APOs.
• Just like you, we want your purchase to arrive on time and without damage. For this we have hired the best box and packers in the industry! Our highly trained professionals package your items to ensure the safety and security of your package. We pride ourselves in going far beyond the industry standards and thus, have an extremely low percent of damaged packages.
• Surfboards are securely wrapped in high density bubble wrap and then encased with cardboard inserts around the nose, tail and rails of the board. In the extremely rare case that a board or package is damaged, all shipments by the Surf Station are fully insured.
For questions on Surfboard Shipping, please Contact Us before checking out.
|Surfboard Size||SE U.S.||East Coast||West Coast||HI & AK|
|5'9 & Under||$20||$35||$49||$199|
|5'10 - 5'11||$125||$125||$145||$375|
|6'0 - 8'0||$175||$175||$195||Quote|
|8'1 - 9'11||$475||$575||$625||
|10' & Up||
*Surfboard Disclaimer: Fiberglass Surfboards are not indestructible. Most are man-made, and are known to sometimes contain minor blemishes such as burned glass from the board shaper, unequal coloring from the glassing process, etc. The Surf Station is not liable to compensate for these small imperfections as they will not damper the performance or structural integrity of the surfboard.
*Special Rates apply to Channel Islands, Surf Station & select used surfboards.
|*Special Rates||SE U.S||East Coast||West Coast||HI+AK|
|5'11 & Under||$20||$20||$20||$199|
|6'0 - 8'0||$125||$125||$145||$425|
We are sorry about this but shipments marked as delivered, but not found, are non-refundable as the shipping carrier prohibits claims processed for delivered shipments. If a shipment is considered stolen, please contact your local authorities.
YES! For added protection a signature can be required, please request at checkout. The Surf Station is NOT liable for packages stolen off doorsteps after time of delivery.
• Reimbursement of shipping cost will only be honored due to damage in transit where the item needs to be returned.
• Damages to a return due to poor packing efforts by the original recipient will be deducted from the return amount.
• Please DO NOT file a personal damage claim with the carrier unless instructed by our company first. A personal claim that is filed before our company can file a claim will prevent our company from receiving reimbursement from the carrier that we then use to credit our customers for the inconvenience of the shipping damage. Please let us file the claim.
• Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with photos of ALL the damage to the item, the packaging, and the external box.
• We will reply with instructions, and a couple of resolutions to the situation based on the extent of the damage.
Yes, we do ship international. For all international orders we have to obtain a custom quote. Please contact our shipping department with your address for a quote.
• The Importer is responsible for covering all duties and taxes associated with importing a foreign item into their respective country.
• The Surf Station is not liable for international shipments once they are marked as "shipped," and/or reach the respective destination country and change hands to that country's postal carrier.
• Please contact your country's customs department for an accurate quote on customs duties and taxes.
• All shipping costs are subject to change at any moment.
• Reimbursement of shipping cost will only be honored due to damage in transit where the item needs to be returned. Natural occurrences that cause delay in transit, such as snow, storms, etc. are not grounds for a refund of the shipping cost.
• We have partnerships with all the major shipping companies. For surfboard orders, they typically ship via DHL, FedEx, or USPS. We can provide you with quotes to both your door, and nearby airports where you can pick them up and bring the package through customs. For smaller items, we ship via USPS or FedEx depending on the item and your need for arrival time. Our shipping costs are very competitive.
• Rates based on FedEx International.
• All boards over 5'11 will be carried by DHL where rates will increase. Please contact us for a quote.
• Quotes for international shipments do not include customs fees or import tariffs imposed by your respective country.
• In the event our shipping company does not deliver to your location, you may contact a freight forwarder and handle shipping coming into your country. We will ship the board to the freight forwarder in the U.S. and the freight forwarding company will handle shipping the board to you. In that case, you will pay the shipping charges based on our shipping page.
• All shipping prices are subject to change at any moment due to fuel surcharge, package size, and/or extended destination fees.
Hawaii, Alaska, and Puerto Rico are considered remote destinations when shipping surfboards, bodyboards, skimboards, and other larger items. Before ordering, it is recommended that you send us over an email to email@example.com to request a quote. Smaller items such as t-shirts, clothing, and other accessories typically follow our normal domestic shipping policy. Select the appropriate method of shipping during checkout.
|1 Surfboard Under 6'0 - International Airport||Cost $ (USD Approx.)|
|Tel Aviv, Israel||$375|
|San Jose, Costa Rica||$445|
• If there is an issue with shipping your product or your order, we will contact you via the email address and/or phone number provided on the billing address.
• Quotes for shipments to Mexico or Canada will be subject to NAFTA Regulations and may require customs or import tariffs
• Quotes for other international shipments do not include customs fees or import tariffs at your end.
• Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact our online store Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM EST @ 904.471.9463 or 1.800.460.6394.
• The Surf Station retains all rights in choosing the ideal shipping carrier, and the consolidating of packages, in order to keep shipping costs low regardless of the carrier stated at checkout.
• Multiple orders going to the same address placed within the same day/weekend will be consolidated into one package. Preventing the consolidation of a package will cause excess shipping fees.
• Special "Face Mask Shipping Rate" will pertain ONLY to face masks and/or items of relative size.
• THE SURF STATION HAS NO CONTROL OVER A SHIPMENT ONCE IN THE HANDS OF THE CARRIER. Reimbursement of shipping cost will ONLY be honored due to damage in transit where the item needs to be returned. Refusal of delivery without damage, or occurrences that cause delay in transit, such as snow, storms, carrier delay, etc. are not grounds for a refund of the shipping cost.