*Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update: The Surf Station is OPEN in-store and shipping worldwide during the Corona virus (COVID-19). We are maintaining safety protocols and measures to keep our staff and cutstomer's safe. Please note that in some rare instances, delivery delays due to COVID-19 may occur for any shipment within any carrier.
|Soft Goods||Continental U.S.||Hawaii & Alaska||International|
|Orders over $29.99||FREE||$19.99||Quote|
|Orders under $29.99||$9.99 East Coast / $12.99 West Coast||$15.00||Quote|
*Soft Goods excludes surfboards, surfboard bags, skateboards, boardyboards, skimboards, foil luggage & straw hats.
• All shipping costs are subject to change at any moment.
• Shipping transit times are from date of ship not date of order.
• Shipping costs are non-refundable once an order has been marked as "Shipped."
• Reimbursement of shipping cost will only be honored due to damage in transit where the item needs to be returned.
• Orders cancelled or redirected while in transit will be liable to additional charges.
• Refunds for returned items will be processed once the item(s) have been safely delivered back to our location.
• Damages to a return due to poor packing efforts by the original recipient will be withheld from the return amount.
• Wetsuits will be shipped in the smallest package possible to keep shipping costs low. If you would like a wetsuit shipped in a larger package, please let us know before the order ships.
|Surfboards||SE U.S.||East Coast||West Coast||HI & AK|
|5'9 & Under||$25||$39||$49||$199|
|5'10 - 5'11||$95||$95||$125||$229|
|6'0 - 8'0||$115||$125||$145||Quote|
|8'1 - 9'11||$299||$375||$425||Quote|
|10' & Up||Quote||Quote||Quote||Quote|
|1-3 Days||3-4 Days||5-7 Days||
2-3 Days - HI
3-7 Days - AK
• We do offer expedited services including Overnight, 2-Day, and more. Please email email@example.com for a quote. Expedited orders placed after 3pm will be shipped the following business day.
• These are shipping fees for 1 surfboard ONLY. Any addition of another board, or board bag, will be an additional cost.
• All Surfboards Over 8'1 require LTL Freight. This type of freight is different from standard FedEx or UPS shipments, and can be quite expensive, but we will work as best as we can to find our cheapest, most trusted carrier based on the resources available.
• Transit times can be subject to change at any time as this type of freight fluctuates based on location, volume, and time of year.
• A scheduled outbound pickup is required with all LTL shipments, and pickup will not be scheduled until the shipping payment is complete.
• Used & Consignment surfboards, surfboards with glass-ons, and ultra wide boards are subject to different shipping costs.
|Other Items||Continental U.S.||International|
|Double Surfboard Order||Quote||
|Multiple Surfboards 3+||Quote||Quote|
|Stand Up Paddleboards||Quote||Quote|
|Indo Balance Boards||$40||Quote|
Hawaii, Alaska, and Puerto Rico are considered remote destinations when shipping surfboards, bodyboards, skimboards, and other larger items. Before ordering, it is recommended that you send us over an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a quote. Smaller items such as t-shirts, clothing, and other accessories typically follow our normal domestic shipping policy. Select the appropriate method of shipping during checkout.
We ship internationally! We ship surfboards, bodyboards, surf gear, clothing, almost everything in our online store can be shipped anywhere in the world.
|1 Surfboard Under 6'0 - International Airport||Cost $ (USD)|
|Tel Aviv, Israel||$219|
|San Jose, Costa Rica||$245|
• For an exact quote please email your shipping address, and size surfboard you would like a quote on to: email@example.com
• The Importer is responsible for covering all duties and taxes associated with importing a foreign item into their respective country.
• The Surf Station is not liable for international shipments once they reach the respective destination country and change hands to that country's postal carrier.
• Please contact your country's customs department for an accurate quote on customs duties and taxes.
• All shipping costs are subject to change at any moment.
How do we ship internationally?
• We have partnerships with all the major shipping companies. For surfboard orders, they typically ship via UPS, Fedex, or DHL. We can provide you with quotes to both your door, and nearby airports where you can pick them up and bring the package through customs. For smaller items, we ship via USPS or Fedex depending on the item and your need for arrival time. Our shipping costs are very competitive as we never attempt to make money on the shipping charges. The price we charge the customer is the price it costs us to ship the item(s).
• Rates based on FedEX International. All boards over 5'11 will be carried by DHL where rates will increase. Please contact us for a quote.
• Quotes for international shipments do not include customs fees or import tariffs imposed by your respective country.
• In the event our shipping company does not deliver to your location, you may contact a freight forwarder and handle shipping coming into your country. We will ship the board to the freight forwarder in the U.S. and the freight forwarding company will handle shipping the board to you. In that case, you will pay the shipping charges based on our shipping page.
• All shipping prices are subject to change at any moment due to fuel surcharge, package size, and/or extended destination fees.
Just like you, we want your surfboard to arrive on time and without damage. For this we have hired the best box and packers in the industry! Our highly trained professionals package your items to ensure your the safety and security of your package. We pride ourselves in going far beyond the industry standards and thus, have an extremely low percent of damaged packages.
Surfboards are securely wrapped in high density bubble wrap and then encased with cardboard inserts around the nose, tail and rails of the board. In the extremely rare case that a board or package is damaged, all shipments by the Surf Station are fully insured. There is a sticker on the outside of the box with detailed instructions on what to do in the event that this unfortunate incident occurs.
1. Please DO NOT file a personal damage claim with the carrier unless instructed by our company first. A personal claim that is filed before our company can file a claim will prevent our company from receiving reimbursement from the carrier that we then use to credit our customers for the inconvenience of the shipping damage. Please let us file the claim.
2. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with photos of ALL the damage to the item, the packaging, and the external box.
3. We will reply with instructions, and a couple of resolutions to the situation based on the extent of the damage.
We use FedEx ground as our standard shipping method. Once shipped most boards tend to arrive at their destinations within 1-7 days. If you would like to upgrade to a faster delivery method please contact us for a custom quote at email@example.com
We want to get you shredding as quickly as possible but we have to make sure your order clears first! Most of our orders are shipped out within 24-48 hours of ordering, some orders placed in the morning will even ship out same day. In rare cases, delays with order processing can occur, we will do our best to inform you of the delay and advise you on the estimated shipping date.
Please allow 24 hours to process and pull selected items. All items should be picked up the main location, unless otherwise arranged with the online shipping department.
Main Store Location Address:
1020 Anastasia Blvd St. Augustine, FL 32080
• We cannot ship surfboards or oversized packages to PO boxes or APOs. Small merchandise will be shipped via USPS to PO Boxes or APOs.
• If there is an issue with shipping your product or your order, we will contact you via the email address and/or phone number provided on the billing address.
• Quotes for shipments to Mexico or Canada will be subject to NAFTA Regulations and may require customs or import tariffs
• Quotes for other international shipments do not include customs fees or import tariffs at your end.
• Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact our online store Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM EST @ 904.471.9463 or 1.800.460.6394.
• The Surf Station retains all rights in choosing the ideal shipping carrier, and the consolidating of packages, in order to keep shipping costs low regardless of the carrier stated at checkout.
• Multiple orders going to the same address placed within the same day/weekend will be consolidated into one package. Preventing the consolidation of a package will cause excess shipping fees.
• The Surf Station is NOT liable or responsible for packages stolen off doorsteps after time of delivery. If a signature is required, PLEASE request at checkout.
• If a package is suspected of being stolen or tampered with, please contact your local authorities asap to report the situation. A personal claim can also be filed with the carrier.
• The Surf Station is NOT responsible for any stolen or tampered packages.
• Special "Face Mask Shipping Rate" will pertain ONLY to face masks and/or items of relative size.
This special service is available to anyone living WITHIN 50 miles of St. Augustine, FL.If a surfboard is purchased by 2PM on any weekday, one of our employees will hand deliver your board to you that same day by the end of the day, ensuring the safe delivery of your board that is in our possession at all times.
North - Mayport / Downtown Jacksonville
South - New Smyrna Beach
West - Orange Park / Green Cove Springs / Palatka
If an order is placed that is deemed "Outside the Delivery Area" for the address provided, standard FedEx or UPS service will be used. (Transit time around 1 business day).