We are also The Ship Station! We ship surfboards and all our great products domestic and international! Check out our rates and info below.Surfboards - U.S. Shipping
Standard Transit Costs from Florida:
|Board Size||SE U.S.||East Coast||West Coast||HI & AK|
|5'9 & Under||$25||$35||$49||$150|
|5'10 - 5'11||$75||$75||$95||$175|
|6'0 - 8'0||$95||$125||$145||$295|
|8'1 - 9'11||$349||$399||$499||Quote|
|10' & Up||Quote||Quote||Quote||Quote|
2-3 - HI
3-7 - AK
• We DO offer expedited services including Overnight, 2-Day, and more. Please email email@example.com for a quote. Expedited orders placed after 3pm will be shipped the following business day.
• Shipping transit times are from date of ship not date of order.
• We take super extra care in boxing and packing our boards to ensure their safe arrival. Shipping costs for surfboards depend on the size of the actual board(s). Listed below are the rates for shipping different sized surfboards within the continental U.S. Please note that these fees include box & packing fees.
• These are shipping fees for one surfboard ONLY. Any addition of another board, or board bag, will cause a shipping price increase.
Shipping To Hawaii, Alaska, & Puerto Rico:
Hawaii, Alaska, and Puerto Rico are considered remote destinations when shipping surfboards, bodyboards, skimboards, and other larger items. Before ordering, it is recommended that you send us over an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a quote. Smaller items such as t-shirts, clothing, and other accessories typically follow our normal domestic shipping policy. Select the appropriate method of shipping during checkout.
Please Note: Due to the widespread effect of Covid-19, some packing/box materials for multiple & longboard orders may be on short supply. Please allow us the time needed to gather these materials for your order. Thank you.
• All shipping costs are subject to change at any moment.
• Shipping costs are non-refundable once an order has been marked as "Shipped."
• Reimbursement of shipping cost will only be honored due to damage in transit where the item needs to be returned.
• Orders cancelled or redirected while in transit will be liable to additional charges.
• Refunds for returned items will be processed once the item(s) have been safely delivered back to our location.
• Damages to a return due to poor packing efforts by the original recipient will be withheld from the return amount.
• ALL SURFBOARDS OVER 8'1 require LTL Freight. This type of freight is different from standard FedEx or UPS shipments, and can be quite expensive, but we will work as best as we can to find our cheapest, most trusted carrier based on the resources available. Transit times can be subject to change at any time as this type of freight fluctuates based on location, volume, and time of year. A scheduled outbound pickup is required with all LTL shipments, and pickup will not be scheduled until the shipping payment is complete.
• Used / Consignment surfboards, surfboards with glass-ons, and ultra wide boards are subject to different shipping costs.
***NEW! Domestic Only Service***
We ship surfboards outside the Surf Station umbrella.. We will handle the logistics of shipping your surfboard, help acquire the insurance, and teach you how to package your boards. Click here to learn more!Soft Goods - U.S. Shipping
|Soft Goods & Accessories||Continental U.S. / Hawaii & Alaska||International|
|Orders over $29.99||*FREE! /$19.99 Flat-Rate||Custom Quote|
|Orders under $29.99||$9.99 East Coast $12.99 West Coast / $15.00 Hawaii & Alaska||Custom Quote|
*Excluding surfboards, surfboard bags, luggage & straw hats.
|Other Items Charged for Shipping||Continental US||International|
|Double Surfboard Order||Quote||
|Multiple Surfboards 3+||Quote||Quote|
|Stand Up Paddleboards||Quote||Quote|
|Indo Balance Boards||$40||Quote|
The Surf Station retains all rights in choosing the shipping carrier, and the consolidating of packages, in order to keep shipping costs low.
• Multiple orders going to the same address placed within the same day/weekend will be consolidated into one package. Preventing the consolidation of a package will cause excess shipping fees.
• The Surf Station is NOT liable or responsible for packages stolen off doorsteps after time of delivery. If a signature is required, PLEASE request at checkout.
• If a package is suspected of being stolen or tampered with, please contact your local authorities asap to report the situation. A personal claim can also be filed with the carrier.
• The Surf Station is NOT responsible for any stolen or tampered packages.
YES! We ship internationally! We ship surfboards, bodyboards, surf gear, clothing, almost everything in our online store can be shipped anywhere in the world, and due to our experience, we're pretty good at doing it! Shipping big fragile objects across the world can be expensive. It can range anywhere from $175-$500+ depending on size and location. We want to find you the best deal and most reliable shipping service. For an exact quote please email your shipping address, and size surfboard you would like a quote on to: email@example.com
Here are some recent international surfboard shipments we've done and their rates:
|1 Surfboard Under 6'0 - International Airport||Cost $ (USD)|
|Tel Aviv, Israel||$219|
|San Jose, Costa Rica||$245|
(All shipping costs are subject to change at any moment.)
How do we ship internationally?
We have partnerships with all the major shipping companies. For surfboard orders, they typically ship via UPS, Fedex, or DHL. We can provide you with quotes to both your door, and nearby airports where you can pick them up and bring the package through customs. For smaller items, we ship via USPS or Fedex depending on the item and your need for arrival time. Our shipping costs are very competitive as we never attempt to make money on the shipping charges. The price we charge the customer is the price it costs us to ship the item(s).
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call main shop @ 904-471-9463 for quote
Why the jump in the shipping price for boards over 6'0? Surfboard sizes that require boxes over 75"(Surfboards over 6'0 + buffer length in box) in length require an oversize shipping surcharge imposed by FedEx.
If you have any questions, email us at email@example.com
Box & Packaging Your Items:
Just like you, we want your surfboard to arrive on time and without damage. For this we have hired the best box and packers in the industry! Our highly trained professionals package your items to ensure your the safety and security of your package. We pride ourselves in going far beyond the industry standards and thus, have an extremely low percent of damaged packages. CLICK HERE to watch a video of a board being boxed!
Surfboards are securely wrapped in high density bubble wrap and then encased with cardboard inserts around the nose, tail and rails of the board. In the extremely rare case that a board or package is damaged, all shipments by the Surf Station are fully insured. There is a sticker on the outside of the box with detailed instructions on what to do in the event that this unfortunate incident occurs.
In the case of damage from shipping:
1. Please DO NOT file a personal damage claim with the carrier unless instructed by our company first. A personal claim that is filed before our company can file a claim will prevent our company from receiving reimbursement from the carrier that we then use to credit our customers for the inconvenience of the shipping damage. Please let us file the claim.
2. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with photos of ALL the damage to the item, the packaging, and the external box.
3. We will reply with instructions, and a couple of resolutions to the situation based on the extent of the damage.
We use FedEx ground as our standard shipping method. Once shipped most boards tend to arrive at their destinations within 1-7 days. If you would like to upgrade to a faster delivery method please contact us for a custom quote at email@example.com
We want to get you shredding as quickly as possible but we have to make sure your order clears first! Most of our orders are shipped out within 24-48 hours of ordering, some orders placed in the morning will even ship out same day. In rare cases, delays with order processing can occur, we will do our best to inform you of the delay and advise you on the estimated shipping date.
In Store Pick Up:
Please allow 24 hours to process and pull selected items. All items should be picked up the main location, unless otherwise arranged with the online shipping department.
Main Store Location Address: 1020 Anastasia Blvd St. Augustine, FL 32080 Ph# 904.471.9463
North - Mayport / Downtown Jacksonville
South - New Smyrna Beach
West - Orange Park / Green Cove Springs / Palatka
If an order is placed that is deemed "Outside the Delivery Area" for the address provided, standard FedEx or UPS service will be used. (Transit time around 1 business day).