THIS BOARD IS CURRENTLY NOT FOR SALE & IS ONLY AVAILABLE TO RENT AT OUR STORE IN ST. AUGUSTINE, FLORIDA.
Firewire Dominator 2.0 Demo Surfboard
KS1 5-Fin Medium Fins
The Dominator 2.0 is meant to be a clean update of the original with design features that allow it to work well in a wider range of conditions and enhance its performance. The Dominator II is a revisited version that I’m super excited about. The Dominator has been a staple in my quiver, and the Firewire line, since its inception in 2008. The DM II is meant to be a clean update of the original with design features that allow it to work well in a wider range of conditions and enhance its performance.The obvious outline change is the tail going to a squash from the round tail. Also, the rails are slightly more refined and performance oriented. The concave is the same under the front foot but splits into a subtle, double-barrel and V out the tail in the last 5”. I normally look for a round tail to provide smoothness in transition from rail to rail and during turns, but the squash tail is proving to not only have that quality as well, but also a bit more release in the turns.
Demo surfboards allow to try it before you buy it. We carry a wide variety of surfboards for you to test out. All Demo boards are availble for purchase. Your rental $ will be applied towards the purchase of the boards.
1 Day - $40
2 Days - $60
3 Days - $80
4 Days - $10
7 Days - $125
How much to ship a Used Surfboard?
• Shipping rates can vary depending on size & destination.
• Used Surfboards on Consignment are more expesive to ship. See separate shipping rates below.
• Surfboards with glass-on fins, and ultra wide boards are subject to different shipping costs.
• All Surfboards Over 8'1 require LTL Freight.This type of freight is different from standard FedEx or UPS shipments, and can be quite expensive, but we will work as best as we can to find our cheapest, most trusted carrier based on the resources available.
What if I don't like the Demo Board I rented, can I swap for a different one?
•Yes! Simply bring back the board you rented and if you see a different want that you would like to try, we can swap it out.
Does the surfboard come with fins?
• The Firewire Demo boards all come with a set of fins and some with a traction pad.
How do I know the condition of the board?
• We do our best to provide an acurate description of the use boards dents and dings and we also have a Star Rating System. If you would like more information or pictures on a board, please Contact Us.
You may also like
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …