THIS BOARD IS CURRENTLY NOT FOR SALE & IS ONLY AVAILABLE TO RENT AT OUR STORE IN ST. AUGUSTINE, FLORIDA.
Firewire Sweet Potato Demo Surfboard - Futures
Rob Machado Quad Fins
2 Plus One Pad
The NEW Sweet Potato is the refined swallowtail version of the original Sweet Potato - the board that transformed what surfing is for me (and I hope many others). The Sweet Potato converts waves that would normally require a longboard (or even just be a non-surf day) into loads and loads of fun because of the insane amount of volume packed into a very short board that is loose and packs tons of drive. The trademark deep double barrel concave essentially splits the board in half when tipped over and driving through turns, making the board feel way more narrow than it actually is. The new tail outline, combined with some tweaks on the bottom contours through the fins, has increased the maneuverability for tighter pocket turns without taking away the projection and grovel speed in gutless surf.
Demo surfboards allow to try it before you buy it. We carry a wide variety of surfboards for you to test out. All Demo boards are availble for purchase. Your rental $ will be applied towards the purchase of the boards.
1 Day - $40
2 Days - $60
3 Days - $80
4 Days - $10
7 Days - $125
How much to ship a Used Surfboard?
• Shipping rates can vary depending on size & destination.
• Used Surfboards on Consignment are more expesive to ship. See separate shipping rates below.
• Surfboards with glass-on fins, and ultra wide boards are subject to different shipping costs.
• All Surfboards Over 8'1 require LTL Freight.This type of freight is different from standard FedEx or UPS shipments, and can be quite expensive, but we will work as best as we can to find our cheapest, most trusted carrier based on the resources available.
What if I don't like the Demo Board I rented, can I swap for a different one?
•Yes! Simply bring back the board you rented and if you see a different want that you would like to try, we can swap it out.
Does the surfboard come with fins?
• The Firewire Demo boards all come with a set of fins and some with a traction pad.
How do I know the condition of the board?
• We do our best to provide an acurate description of the use boards dents and dings and we also have a Star Rating System. If you would like more information or pictures on a board, please Contact Us.
You may also like
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …