*This board qualifies for Special Shipping Rates - see table below.
The Surf Station Super Wide Surfboard is a much more stable surfboard than other surfboards on the market. A far fuller outline make this surfboard a great choice for surfers looking for ease in riding. It is designed for Florida's 'mushier' surf in that it planes and glides through flat sections on the wave. There is no need for 'hoping' or 'pumping' on the Super Wide, and it can be ridden much shorter than a conventional surfboard allowing the turning radios to be 'tighter'. It is offered in fiberglass or epoxy with the epoxy construction Superwide more durable and floatier making for yet another reason to choose this surfboard. The Surf Station Super Wide is unique, and a great choice for beginning all the way to expert surfers.
Surfboards may be returned or exchanged under the following conditions:
• The surfboard must NEVER have been ridden, used, waxed or damaged in any way by the customer.
• Customer is responsible for ALL shipping and custom charges (if apply) to return or exchange the surfboard/item.
• A $50 Restocking Fee will be charged for all returned surfboards.
• The surfboard must be returned or exchanged within 10 business days of initial purchase.
• We strongly recommend insuring all returned or exchanged orders. We are NOT responsible for returned surfboards that have been damaged or lost in transit.
• Any value for excess damage to a returned item due to poor packaging from the sender will be deducted from the refund amount.
• All Used Surfboards are Non-Refundable.
|Size||SE U.S.||East Coast||West Coast||HI+AK|
|5'9 & Under||$25||$39||$49||$199 (UPS)|
|5'10 - 5'11||$75||$75||$95||$229 (UPS)|
|6'0 - 8'0||$115||$135||$145||Quote|
|8'1 - 9'11||$299||$375||$425||Quote|
|10' & Up||Quote||Quote||Quote||Quote|
|*Special Rates||SE U.S||East Coast||West Coast||HI+AK|
|5'11 & Under||$20||$20||$20||N/A|
|6'0 - 8'0||$95||$125||$125||N/A|
*Special Rates only for Channel Islands, Surf Station & select Used boards.