All New Skate Classics: Built Extra Tough on the Inside For Skateboarding Completely redesigned for modern skateboarding, the all-new Skate Classics collection delivers more of what skateboarders need to enable maximum progression. The repositioned DURACAP™ reinforced underlays and fully redesigned uppers, combined with a new two-part foxing tape that features a deeper knurl pattern on the toe, make the new Skate Old Skool durable enough to withstand daily skateboarding abuse. For more board control, the new molded heel counter and internal tongue straps lock in your feet. Even the gum rubber sole that made Vans famous has been elevated with the SICKSTICK™ rubber compound to deliver more grip and boardfeel. Plus, POPCUSH™ energy return sockliners provide superior cushioning and impact protection while helping to lessen leg fatigue for longer skate sessions. Internal heel stiffeners have also been added to provide more support and stability. The new Skate Old Skool’s updated foxing tape, along with sturdy suede and a mix of 6 oz and 10 oz canvas uppers, gives you the iconic look you want while bringing all the performance benefits skateboarders demand. And be sure to look for the new checkerboard flag on the side to guarantee that you’re getting the best in style and modern skateboarding performance.
• INCREASED DURABILITY - DURACAP™ reinforced materials, deeper knurl texture on the toe bumpers, and higher sidewall heights provide a more heritage look with increased durability and protection.
• FULLY REDESIGNED UPPERS - Reconstructed with a molded heel counter and internal tongue straps for a locked-in fit and more board control.
• All International Orders require a custom quote. Please contact us
• We offer Free Returns on purchases of $100 or more! Orders under $100 will need to provide their own return label.
• Certain items are Non-Returnable. These include: Bikini Bottoms & One-Piece Swimsuits, Used Surfboards, Gift Cards and Sale Items.
• When making a return, please include your Order# in your box and send the package to:
The Surf Station | Attention: Returns
1020 Anastasia Blvd.
St. Augustine, FL 32080
When will my order ship?
• Please allow 2-4 business days for processing before your order ships. We will provide you with an email once your order ships with a tracking number.
Do you offer expedited shipping?
• Yes, we do offer expedited services including Overnight, 2-Day, and more. Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org a quote. Expedited orders placed after 3pm will be shipped the following business day.
Do you offer in-store pickup?
Yes. Please allow 24 hours to process and pull selected items. All items should be picked up at the main location, unless otherwise arranged with the online shipping department.