Need International Shipping? Click Here!
Surf Station’s Online Store offers FREE Domestic Shipping on ALL goods and accessory orders over $39.00 within the Continental U.S! Orders under $39.00 ship for a low flat fee of $4.99. This includes: clothing, surf accessories, dvds and more! Sorry, no surfboards or Bodyboards.
“Bro…does that include surfboards??” As much as we’d love to…….unfortunately no. We take super extra care in boxing and packing our boards to ensure their safe arrival and there is a cost associated with surfboards. See below for Shipping Rates on Surfboards.If you have any questions, call or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Shipping Rates for Surfboards within the U.S.
Shipping costs for surfboards depend on the size of the actual board(s). Listed below are the rates for shipping different sized surfboards within the continental U.S.
Please note that an additional $20.00 box and pack charge has been added to the shipping cost below. For multiple surfboard shipments, the first surfboard packaging fee is $20.00 and each additional surfboard packed is $15.00. Read the next section for more information about this policy.
The pricing below is with the $20 box and pack charge.
- Bodyboards: $20.00 Shipping
- Catch Surf Beater Boards: $30.00 Shipping
- Surfboards 6’2″ & Under: $50.00 Shipping
- Surfboards 6’3″ to 7’11″: $75.00 Shipping
- Surfboards 8’0 to 9’0: $129.00 Shipping
- Surfboards 9’1″ to 10’0: $139.00 Shipping
- Surfboards 10’1″ & Up: Email email@example.com or call main shop @ 904-471-9463 for quote
- 2) Shortboard (7′ & Under) Surfboards: $149.00 Shipping
- Multiple Surfboards (3 or more boards): Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call main shop @ 904-471-9463 for quote
(estimate only after payment clears & order is shipped)
Box & Packaging Your Items
Just like you, we want your surfboard to arrive on time and without damage. For this we have hired the best box and packers in the industry! Our highly trained professionals package your items to ensure your the safety and security of your package. We pride ourselves in going far beyond the industry standards and thus, have an extremely low percent of damaged packages. Surfboards are securely wrapped in high density bubble wrap and then encased with cardboard inserts around the nose, tail and rails of the board.
In the extremely rare case that a board or package is damaged, all shipments by the Surf Station are fully insured. There is a sticker on the outside of the box with detailed instructions on what to do in the event that this unfortunate incident occurs. We use UPS ground as our standard shipping method. Once shipped most boards tend to arrive at their destinations within 1-7 days. If you would like to upgrade to a faster delivery method please contact us for a custom quote at email@example.com
Shipping To Hawaii & Puerto Rico
Unfortunately Hawaii and Puerto Rico are considered international destinations when shipping surfboards, bodyboards, skimboards, and other larger items. Before ordering, it is recommended that you send us over an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a quote. We do have other options available such as Delta Cargo shipping that can reduce the price but it is still more expensive then our domestic shipment. Smaller items such as t-shirts, clothing, and other accessories typically follow our normal domestic shipping policy. Select the appropriate method of shipping during checkout.
We want to get you shredding as quickly as possible but we have to make sure your order clears first! Most of our orders are shipped out within 24 hours of ordering, some orders placed in the morning will even ship out same day. In rare cases, delays with order processing can occur, we will do our best to inform you of the delay and advise you on the estimated shipping date.
In Store Pick Up
Please allow 24 hours to process and pull selected items. All items should be picked up the main location, unless otherwise arranged with the online shipping department.
Main Location Address:
1020 Anastasia Blvd
St. Augustine, FL 32080
- We cannot ship surfboards or oversized packages to PO boxes or APOs. Small merchandise will be shipped via USPS to PO Boxes or APOs.
- If there is an issue with shipping your product or your order, we will contact you via the email address and/or phone number provided on the billing address.
- Quotes for shipments to Mexico or Canada will be subject to NAFTA Regulations (and may not require customs or import tariffs).
- Quotes for other international shipments do not include customs fees or import tariffs at your end.
- The Surf Station reserves the right to choose the most appropriate carrier for your online shipments.
- Feel free to email us at email@example.com or contact our online store Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM EST @ 904.471.9463 or 1.800.460.6394.