THIS BOARD IS CURRENTLY NOT FOR SALE & IS ONLY AVAILABLE TO RENT AT OUR STORE IN ST. AUGUSTINE, FLORIDA.
Firewire Seaside Demo Surfboard - Futures
Rob Machado Quad Fins
Rob Machado Go Pad
The Firewire Seaside Surfboard by Rob Machado is a high performance quad fish surfboard for more carves and tighter turns. The idea behind the Seaside Quad Fish from Firewire Surfboards is "evolving the Go Fish to something new, really. The Go Fish goes fast and feels skatey and loose and I love it, and riding it for a couple years made me want to feel more high performance - more carves, tighter turns. So the Seaside is about refining… less area in the tail, narrowing the tips of the swallow, creating more curve and narrowing the nose. All elements for ripping while the Go Fish stays cruisey and fun."
Demo surfboards allow to try it before you buy it. We carry a wide variety of surfboards for you to test out. All Demo boards are availble for purchase. Your rental $ will be applied towards the purchase of the boards.
1 Day - $40
2 Days - $60
3 Days - $80
4 Days - $10
7 Days - $125
How much to ship a Used Surfboard?
• Shipping rates can vary depending on size & destination.
• Used Surfboards on Consignment are more expesive to ship. See separate shipping rates below.
• Surfboards with glass-on fins, and ultra wide boards are subject to different shipping costs.
• All Surfboards Over 8'1 require LTL Freight.This type of freight is different from standard FedEx or UPS shipments, and can be quite expensive, but we will work as best as we can to find our cheapest, most trusted carrier based on the resources available.
What if I don't like the Demo Board I rented, can I swap for a different one?
•Yes! Simply bring back the board you rented and if you see a different want that you would like to try, we can swap it out.
Does the surfboard come with fins?
• The Firewire Demo boards all come with a set of fins and some with a traction pad.
How do I know the condition of the board?
• We do our best to provide an acurate description of the use boards dents and dings and we also have a Star Rating System. If you would like more information or pictures on a board, please Contact Us.