Hansen Single Fin 9'10 x 22 x 3 Used Collector Longboard Surfboard
Hansen Longboard Collector 9'10 x 22 x 3 Used Surfboard. This is a collector board from the mid 60's. This has been repaired and restored. Hansen surfboards was founded by don hansen and opened for business in 1961 in cardiff, california. Don hansen was a successful surfer and champion tandem surfer. his company hansen surfboards was even more successful. Hansen was a top promoter and wisely signed many of the best known top professionals of the day. team members like mike doyle, rusty miller, l.j. richards, margo godfrey, linda bensen and many others. Also contributing to the popularity of hansen surfboards were the many successful model surfboards built in the 1960s.
**This board is too large to ship via standard carriers such as FedEx or UPS. An LTL Freight carrier will be needed to transport this surfboard. Please email email@example.com if interested in a quote.**
Orders over $49
• FREE U.S. Domestic Shipping
• FREE Canada (orders $84 - $175)
*Excludes Surfboards, Bodyboards, Skateboards, Skimboards, Indo Boards, Board Bags and larger sized items.
Orders under $49:
• $9.99 East Coast
• $12.99 West Coast
• $15 Hawaii & Alaska
• $19.99 Canada
• All International Orders require a custom quote. Please contact us
We offer free returns on purchases of $100 or more! Orders under $100 will need to provide their own return label.
When making a return, please include your Order# in your box and send the package to:
The Surf Station | Attention: Returns
1020 Anastasia Blvd.
St. Augustine, FL 32080
When will my order ship?
• Please allow 2-4 business days for processing before your order ships. We will provide you with an email once your order ships with a tracking number.
Do you offer expedited shipping?
• Yes, we do offer expedited services including Overnight, 2-Day, and more. Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org a quote. Expedited orders placed after 3pm will be shipped the following business day.
Do you offer in-store pickup?
Yes. Please allow 24 hours to process and pull selected items. All items should be picked up at the main location, unless otherwise arranged with the online shipping department.