On the cover: Maritime idyll in French Polynesia. “Well, it’s all the same, the surfing and the sailing,” said Phil Edwards to TSJ co-founder Steve Pezman in 1973. “They’re all nature’s free ride.” Photograph by Kirvan Baldassari.
In this issue, we go berth to berth on four separate voyages with surfer/sailors, pin two-strokes through the desert, and examine a self-taught artist’s mixed-media rodeos. We also tap into the mindset of a seven-time world champion, explore Long Island through the lens of a New York nomad, and drift into an assemblage of on-wave stimuli and peripherals from the best shooters in the game. Hop aboard.
• All International Orders require a custom quote. Please contact us
• We offer Free Returns on purchases of $100 or more! Orders under $100 will need to provide their own return label.
• Certain items are Non-Returnable. These include: Bikini Bottoms & One-Piece Swimsuits, Used Surfboards, Gift Cards and Sale Items.
• When making a return, please include your Order# in your box and send the package to:
The Surf Station | Attention: Returns
1020 Anastasia Blvd.
St. Augustine, FL 32080
When will my order ship?
• Please allow 2-4 business days for processing before your order ships. We will provide you with an email once your order ships with a tracking number.
Do you offer expedited shipping?
• Yes, we do offer expedited services including Overnight, 2-Day, and more. Please email: email@example.com a quote. Expedited orders placed after 3pm will be shipped the following business day.
Do you offer in-store pickup?
Yes. Please allow 24 hours to process and pull selected items. All items should be picked up at the main location, unless otherwise arranged with the online shipping department.