*Tip - check what size Lonboard fin box you have to make sure you order a correct fit. If you have ?'s, contact us on live help or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The CILogFin is the most balanced longboard template you’ll find anywhere. Its custom drawn outline by Wayne Rich for the CILog provides incredible drive through turns while remaining free and sensitive feeling during critical turns in the pocket. Aside from a slightly more swept back rake profile, it also has a tad bit fuller tip area when compared to other Greenough-esque templates available today—making the CILogfin ideal for maximum lift and hold in steep, curvy sections when you’re perched high and tight. This fin is made with solid fiberglass construction and comes with a satin finish and customized sleeve to protect. Wayne shaped this fin to have a fuller leading foil for better control and power out of every turn. From tip to tail, this is the best performing longboard single-fin you can ride.
Available in Black, White and Volan. Sizing includes 9.5”, 10” and 10.25”
How to size fins:
For CILOG 9’0 & 9’3 (lighter body type) — 9.5”
For CILOG 9’3, 9’6 & 9’9 (average body type) — 10”
For CILOG 9’9 & 10’0 (average or large body type) — 10.25”
• All International Orders require a custom quote. Please contact us
• We offer Free Returns on purchases of $100 or more! Orders under $100 will need to provide their own return label.
• Certain items are Non-Returnable. These include: Bikini Bottoms & One-Piece Swimsuits, Used Surfboards, Gift Cards and Sale Items.
• When making a return, please include your Order# in your box and send the package to:
The Surf Station | Attention: Returns
1020 Anastasia Blvd.
St. Augustine, FL 32080
When will my order ship?
• Please allow 2-4 business days for processing before your order ships. We will provide you with an email once your order ships with a tracking number.
Do you offer expedited shipping?
• Yes, we do offer expedited services including Overnight, 2-Day, and more. Please email: email@example.com a quote. Expedited orders placed after 3pm will be shipped the following business day.
Do you offer in-store pickup?
Yes. Please allow 24 hours to process and pull selected items. All items should be picked up at the main location, unless otherwise arranged with the online shipping department.