THIS BOARD IS CURRENTLY NOT FOR SALE & IS ONLY AVAILABLE TO RENT AT OUR STORE IN ST. AUGUSTINE, FLORIDA.
Firewire Mashup Demo Surfboard - Futures
KS1 5-Fin Medium Fins
Low Rider Pad
The Firewire Mashup Surfboard is the result of two great minds combined. Rob Machado and Dan Mann have created the Mashup: a melding of each of their most popular designs - the Seaside and the Spitfire. Both board designers have spent time mixing and matching their favorite elements of each shape, and they've landed at something that goes fast in weak waves like a Seaside, and also drives vertically in good waves like the Spitfire. The Firewire Mashup is the ultimate groveler surfboard and is the ultimate everyday board as well. Built in Helium Technology, it's one of Firewire's absolute favorite boards for you!
Demo surfboards allow to try it before you buy it. We carry a wide variety of surfboards for you to test out. All Demo boards are availble for purchase. Your rental $ will be applied towards the purchase of the boards.
1 Day - $40
2 Days - $60
3 Days - $80
4 Days - $10
7 Days - $125
How much to ship a Used Surfboard?
• Shipping rates can vary depending on size & destination.
• Used Surfboards on Consignment are more expesive to ship. See separate shipping rates below.
• Surfboards with glass-on fins, and ultra wide boards are subject to different shipping costs.
• All Surfboards Over 8'1 require LTL Freight.This type of freight is different from standard FedEx or UPS shipments, and can be quite expensive, but we will work as best as we can to find our cheapest, most trusted carrier based on the resources available.
What if I don't like the Demo Board I rented, can I swap for a different one?
•Yes! Simply bring back the board you rented and if you see a different want that you would like to try, we can swap it out.
Does the surfboard come with fins?
• The Firewire Demo boards all come with a set of fins and some with a traction pad.
How do I know the condition of the board?
• We do our best to provide an acurate description of the use boards dents and dings and we also have a Star Rating System. If you would like more information or pictures on a board, please Contact Us.