The Pro-Lite Fish/Hybrid Session Day Surfboard Bag is designed for wider fish/hybrid style boards and is packing 5mm of foam to give you that extra protection your board may need if you like to play rough. Need a place for your stash? Throw it in the secret pull out “storage” pocket. Don’t worry about salted zips on this bag; all molded non-corrosive zippers will keep the movement smooth for the life of the bag.
Designed for day use.
Molded non-corrosive zippers.
New expanded fin gusset.
New upgraded 420d super light ripstop nylon on top.
Semi-reflective/heat resistant 266PE on bottom.
Custom Pro-Lite print panels.
Top zip flip top opening for ease in sliding your board in and out of the bag.
Strap pocket to stow strap and accessories during travel.
Padded shoulder strap with Velcro closure system.
Padded handle for extra comfort.
External wax/key pocket.
Fixed size hang tag.
Inner storage pocket.
Rail guard around the zipper to protect your board.
Closeable vent to allow air flow to keep your board cool.
Short board styles, 24” width.
Keep in mind that the bag is "cut" 26.5" wide and will fit most boards less than 23" wide depending on thickness.
This bag is cut close to 3" long to accommodate boards of equal size.
Empty bag weight 3-5lbs depending on size.
How much to ship a Boardbag?
• FREE SHIPPING on all Boardbags!
• Express shipping available by request only.
• We offer Free Returns on purchases of $100 or more! Orders under $100 will need to provide their own return label.
• Certain items are Non-Returnable. These include: Bikini Bottoms & One-Piece Swimsuits, Used Surfboards, Gift Cards and Sale Items.
• When making a return, please include your Order# in your box and send the package to:
The Surf Station | Attention: Returns
1020 Anastasia Blvd.
St. Augustine, FL 32080
When will my order ship?
• Please allow 2-4 business days for processing before your order ships. We will provide you with an email once your order ships with a tracking number.
Do you offer expedited shipping?
• Yes, we do offer expedited services including Overnight, 2-Day, and more. Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org a quote. Expedited orders placed after 3pm will be shipped the following business day.
Do you offer in-store pickup?
Yes. Please allow 24 hours to process and pull selected items. All items should be picked up at the main location, unless otherwise arranged with the online shipping department.